» 100 «

Draco had fully recovered by breakfast the next day; something I wouldn't have expected by the way he looked, sprawled across the bathroom floor in a puddle of his own blood less than 24 hours ago.

While Wren decided to already head to the great hall to catch up with Luna, Draco and I decided that we should both probably take a shower and change our clothes first; for everyone's sake.

Even though I'm sure, the Gryffindors would appreciate our sudden interest in wearing the colour crimson red so openly. Now that the blood had dried; all it would've probably been considered was a bold fashion choice.

"My whole dorm should be at breakfast by now, you know. How about we shower—" Draco didn't get to finish his sentence, the interruption denying me of an invitation I'd accept in a heartbeat.

I was leaning against the door to the girl's dormitory's, a smug smirk on my lips when Blaise unknowingly kept me from what could've been an interesting morning work out.

"Draco, mate," He said, his head tilted as he looked at the boy with a hint of surprise on his face. "I didn't think you'd be out so soon after hearing what happened. Are you alright?"

Draco, clearly annoyed by the interruption, slowly dragged his eyes away from me to look at his friend, his nose scrunched up just the tiniest bit.

"Clearly, otherwise I wouldn't be out, would I?" He spat, and I honestly felt a bit bad for Blaise. His only crime was interrupting a conversation in the wrong place, at the wrong time.

Though, it was fun seeing Draco grow frustrated simply because, now that his friend was making his way to their dorm, he couldn't have me the way he wanted to.

"Well, you certainly didn't lose your charming way's in there, did you?" Blaise joked with an eye roll before they landed on me, lingering for a second before snapping back to his friend. "Sorry I didn't come by," He began. "I just imagined you were in good hands, is all."

With that, his eyes flickered back and forth between Draco and me once before clearing his throat. "Anyway, we should celebrate you surviving, or something. I'll let the usual crowd know, and we'll just get blackout drunk in our dorm," Blaise suggested, quirking an eyebrow as he looked at the blonde. "You still seem a bit out of it, that'll snap you back—"

"Sure," Draco sighed, clearly wanting nothing more than for the boy to go along his way. "You do that."

A pleased smile plastered across Blaise's lips, and he nodded. "Alright," He acknowledged, and then disappeared through the door and into the corridor to the boy's dorms with nothing but a forceful pat on Draco's back.

"Well, seems like someone is occupying your dorm now," I pouted playfully, picking our conversation up where it left off. "A shame. Your idea sounded—" I pretended to think for a second. "Intriguing."

A smirk formed on Draco's face at my words. "It did, didn't it?" He huffed, amusement and frustration alike lingering in his voice. "But we don't want to break Zabini's heart, do we? I'm sure we'll be able to catch up on whatever we missed out on some other time."

I quirked my brow at his words, an amused smile on my lips.

"Would you look at that, Draco Malfoy caring about someone else's feelings. Maybe you are a changed man," I joked, pleasantly surprised by his consideration.

"Well, he is planning a survival celebration," He chuckled, irritated but his ego clearly flattered by the idea. "Fucking the girl he fancies in the next room would be a low blow, even for me," He explained carelessly, a shrug accompanying his words.