Chapter 3

I was on my way to the art class. I like that class urgent because there aren't so many students. One thing I don't like about is the professor.

First, she is very weird. All she talks about is soulmates and their bond. Person, who isn't so much fond of soulmates I don't like it when she all about these things.

But I can't say anything about it, so I just suck it in. I mostly focus on my paintings, which help me run from harsh reality.

Only when I'm painting or creating music, just then I can feel peace inside me. It's my zone and my part. I don't care about soulmates or love. I am ficus in myself.

I know it sounds selfish, but I don't think so that I can love anyone before first living myself. I want to explore more and get to know myself from aspects that I don't see yet. That's my life goal.

I got into class and sit down on my spot. It's not a very big class and everyone has their place here. I sit a little further from anyone, that's how I like it. Being alone and just myself.

"oh, it's nice to see you all sweeties. I have an announcement." Our not so young professor starts. And I already don't have a good feeling.

"What is it Mrs. Han?" one of the students ask. She looks joyful and beautiful. And next to her I see her soulmate. They look good together.

"We are doing a group project. It's about soulmates" She happily cheers. I knew it's not gonna be good. I already feel drenched because of it. Not only do I have to do a group project but it's about the thing I don't like.

"The groups would be of three people. I want to soulmates and one person without bond yet to make a group. I know this class is perfect for it" Oh no, it's getting worst.

This class has three pairs of soulmates and three people without one. And lucky me I without one. I look back to the joyful girl thinking I can go with her and her soulmate, but I see them already with someone else.

"It's gonna be three groups and you will have two weeks for this project. The theme is the different opinions and aspects of the soulmate bond. Now go to the groups and start." Mrs. Han said and sit down in her place.

I look around looking for a spare couple. And for my luck, it's the people I don't see a reason to talk with. I don't have anything against them, I think it's just me.

They look friendly and no harm, but my anxious and not trusting mind don't let them near me. I just finish this project and never look back. That's my plan.

They come close to me and sit down next to me. The one I know, I think it's Taehyung smiles at me and I just nod at him.

"My name is Taehyung and this is Jungkook. We are soulmates and I see we left three for this project. I hope we will do a good job" He gives a friendly smile and Jungkook gives him a shy wave.

"I'm Ray. I think we need to do this project as soon as possible if you not against it" I suggest. I don't like people's interaction. I wasn't like this before, but I think time changes a person.

Taehyung burrows his brows but nod still. I see Jungkook already taking his things and I do the same. We going for a discussion about different looks on soulmates and I already see how Jungkook and Taehyung weirdly look at me because of my opinion.

I'm open about why I don't like soulmates' bonds. Many people don't like it because of it and say it's just a faze. Not it's not. I don't see myself in this relationship. It's just past chased that for me.

We going still on our theme. We don't get too much personal or anything. I respect their view of things and I like how they stand for it. Not many people can do it.

The lecture going to end and we still have so much to do. "I think we should meet for another discussion. Maybe tomorrow after lectures at about 3 pm. What do you think Ray?" Taehyung asks.

"I finish a little more earlier than that, but I can wait. Like I say I want to do things sooner." I say. They nod. The lecture ends and we bid our goodbyes.

I on my way back to my apartment, when I got a call. I look at my phone and u see a number I dread of. I suck a breath and answer, trying to calm my nerves.

" What do you want Yoshi? "I answer with a cold and calm voice. I know it's not good when he calls.

<A/N>
I hope you like this story by far if you have something to say or share about it. Share it.

Bye-bye for now🤗