From crossing Fate!

Y/N:This place is just so peaceful it makes me want to summon Gladsheimr just for funsies-said while walking around the garden.

In another place.

???:Hmm so a Foreign Being has entered the fray.

???2:Rachel-sama would you like some tea?

Rachel:That would be wonderful Valkenhayn although we should really watch our backs with this Foreign Entity.

Valkenhayn:Should I warn that annoying man.

Rachel:You mean Ragna?. No even if you did they would most likely clash on the other hand have you found where is Hades:Izanami?

Valkenhayn:No I'm afraid not,Kokonoe is making a plan to capture Azrael,Hakumen is searching for the Dark One or Ragna,Azrael is nowhere to be seen,Jin has recovered from his wounds after he along with Noel managed to defeat a berserk Ragna,Noel is the same as Jin,Bang is on his guard for anything,Ragna seems to be regaining his memories,Taokaka is a lost cannon we don't have to worry about her,Carl is like his father missing probably trying to find Ragna for his bounty,Iron Tager is with Kokonoe,Jubei is on his own,Terumi is nowhere to be seen that's what bothers me the most.

Rachel:I wonder how what is this man's purpose in this world?-said looking at her tea.

With Y/N

Y/N:This is odd usually I would have already crossed paths with someone or something.

???:FOUND YOU!!!-said a very excited voice while falling from the skies landing almost on top of Y/N but he dodged before it could hit him.

Y/N:Ok now ain't that better-said while looking at the puff of smoke and dust that made the crash.

???:Oh you dodged me, you're no normal being and your aura it's similar to Hades:Izanami.

Y/N:And you are?

???:My name is Azrael or as other people call me Mad Dog-said with an excited smile.

Y/N:You're looking for a fight am I wrong?

Azrael:Correct, when you appeared I went directly to where you where.

Y/N:You surprise me, you are more civilized than expected from someone nicknamed the Mad Dog.

Azrael:Yeah, but....

Y/N and Azrael:Have at you!-said clashing their fists making some huge gusts of winds and tremors that were felt all across the world.

With Jin and Noel.

Jin:What the hell was that?-said holding himself with a wall.

Noel:I don't know Jin

(I don't remember how did Noel called Jin)