Sendoff

F/N's perspective

Light shined at the end of the tunnel as the three of us walked back out of the caves in silence. A tense feeling filled the air after what had just happened not long ago in that vex room. Subconsciously, I was looking around trying to see if I was being watched, Winter took notice of my sudden paranoia.

Winter: "F/N, it's dead."

F/N: "I know, but he could be-

Bruce: "Kid, there's nothing here but us two and your blubbering mouth, so stop and breath."

I shut my mouth, but still felt like he could be anywhere. Winter gently put a hand on my shoulder as she gave me a concerned look.

Winter: "Hey......maybe talking about it will help?"

F/N: "I-I can't, if you know then he will-

Bruce: "Oh my god what did I just say!"

Bruce grew frustrated and glared at the two of us.

Bruce: "Whatever you're thinking, we all are already on that thing's radar. So whatever heroic 'It's for your own good' bullshit doesn't apply now. Plus the Schnee's right, keeping that all bottled up doesn't help. Take it from me."

He lowered his tone towards the end, rubbing the back of his shoulder where I assumed his brand had been placed. Sighing, I stopped walking and looked at the two.

F/N: "Ok...... about a week ago, I had used some of my magic to free a woman from a curse. Unknown to me, that curse was like some sort of seal. She was seen as the alpha of the Grimm and when I released the curse....

Winter: "It let the new Alpha out."

I simply nodded and glanced at Bruce who looked like I was snorting dust.

Bruce: "That.....is the most bullshit thing I have ever heard."

F/N: "Yet you've seen me move earth and fight bronze robots, so?"

Bruce sighed and rubbed his face in response.

Bruce: "You got me there..... anyway, from what I heard it wanted you to join it, so what's up with that?"

Winter: "Yes, you'd never slide with it....would you?"

F/N: "Willingly no, but.........it has its methods...

Winter: "Methods?"

I nodded and pointed to the back of my neck.

F/N: "With the many Grimm it controls, some have....interesting abilities. One is a beetle that if bites down on a victim's neck, gains full control of their body."

Bruce: "And would then be under the control of this new Alpha?"

F/N: "Yes....I know it first hand, he....got some of my friends when we tried to escape."

Looking back into the depths of the cave, remembering his form, his body in perfect condition.......like my magic did nothing. Though.... that got me thinking.

F/N: ".......why would he need a seer?"

I muttered as my brain started to work out the entire encounter again.

Bruce: "What?"

F/N: "He used a Seer Grimm......if he was fully capable....then he would have come himself."

A small smile started the creep across my face as I came to a realization.

Winter: "What is it?"

She asked curiously as I started to chuckle.

F/N: "I fucking hurt him. I actually hurt him!"

Bruce: "The Alpha?"