☙ 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

𝗗𝗨𝗧𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗜𝗗
𝗗𝗘𝗗𝗘 | 𝗠𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗶, 𝗙𝗟 📍
             ▃▃

Sighing, I groaned as I held onto my banging head. Once I opened my eyes, I realized that I was in a dark room; barely could see anything.

I tried using my hands to see if I could feel anything, but it was no use.

I sighed as I leaned back against the cold wall.

Usually I would be panicking .. but I learned that in situations like this; panicking will literally get you no where.

I was just confused — who was brave enough to kidnap me?

Shit, fuck did I do?

I just be minding my business and dumb shit always happening to me.

I stood up, ready to see if I could get out but I realized that there was a chain on my foot.

I groaned, now what the fuck.

I ain't getting out of this shit.

Might as well kill me now .. cause atp.

Ion even care what happens to me anymore; life is shitty and its not like I'm doing any good in it anyway.

I was about to close my eyes, but somebody walked into the room.

I kept my eyes closed, cause like fuck you in here for unless I'm getting sum to eat or out.

"Wassup pretty girl," the oh so familiar voice sounded making me tense up.

Fucking Denzel.

My mom's shit ass boyfriend.

"Really? What is wrong with you, what do you want?" I spoke up cause now I was just irritated.

He chuckled, I scrunched up my face cause this man reeked of Liquor and bad decisions.

"I'm gonna take what I been wanting from you since I came into your mama's life."

This made me nervous .. cause what exactly are you gonna take ??

"Denzel .. let me out." I was trynna remain calm.

He was hard to talk too .. and I wasn't sure how he would act if I tried anything.

He laughed again .. I'm clearly missing the joke.

"I'm taking exactly what I want," was what he said before he yanked at me and started tearing at my clothes.

I'm over here trying my best to fight, but this man was literally twice my size.

"Denzel.. please!" I yelled as I tried to get out of his tight grip.

His hands found their way around my throat and he shook me violently; until I passed out.

▃▃

Dutchess's body lie limp as Denzel started to have his way with her.

He slowly started removing each article of clothing until the young girl was bare.

There were so many thoughts running through Denzel's mind .. as he thought about how he would do her .. what he would do to her before she came too.

Unfortunately for Dutchess, she was unable to defend herself.

Once Dutchess was completely bare, Denzel pulled out his discolored penis and rubbed it against the young girls vaginal area.

He groaned .. liking how tight she was.

Without warning, he rammed himself inside of her and continuously thrusted sloppily inside the young girl.

With so much agression, tearing and abusing occured.

The young girl would be in a world of pain as soon as she woke up.

Denzel was happy as he finally got what he wanted.

To take away Dutchess's innocence.

To have power of the young girl.

"Now you're all mine," he groaned as he nutted inside of her.

Once he was finished .. he pulled out and pulled up his jeans.

He dug in his pocket, grabbed the key toand carried her naked body out of his basement.

It was chilly outside, about 3 in the morning.

He held onto Dutchess's body, making sure no one seen him dispose of the young girl.

Once he was a safe distance from his home, he tosssed her on the curb like she was trash.

He kicked her one good time then smirked and walked off .. like it never happened.

▂▂▂▂▂

HAPPY HOLIDAYS GUYS 💕💕

Very Short Part; But Just Wanted To Give A Quick Update.

Oh & My Son Says Hi 💙💙 We've Reached The 3rd Trimester. 28W, 2 Days.

He's Stubborn Like Daddy — #NoPicturesPlease!

Enjoy Yall Holiday 💙💙🤞🏾