3.13

"I thought I was gonna hate this party game thing, but it's kinda great

"I thought I was gonna hate this party game thing, but it's kinda great." Cristina said as the female interns and Callie enjoyed her bachelorette party.
Callie was writing some vows on Cristina's hand, previously written by Helena, as Meredith had just made herself a toilet paper dress.

"Can we set her on fire after?" The bride asked, smiling.

"No, we cannot." Meredith answered, mad.

"These wedding vows are not gonna fit in here."  Callie told the bride.

"Write smaller." Cristina shrugged.

"Be still please. Vow just became cow." The resident told her.

"You don't need vows in your hand. When you get there, just speak from the heart." Izzie told her.

"Izzie, the heart is a organ. It pumps, circulates blood, gets clots from time to time. It doesn't, however, speak." Cristina teased.

"Can you imagine if it had tiny little lips on it, just inconveniently telling everyone what you were feeling?" Helena smiled, scrunching up her nose a bit.

"Look, I'm gonna like being married. It's the wedding part that's ridiculous." Cristina huffed.

Suddenly, everyone's pagers went off, Helena getting up. "Well, party's over."

"Damn, mine didn't go off. Piece of crap." Cristina complained.

"You can do this, right?" Meredith asked.

"Become a piece of property? Sure, looking forward to it." The engaged woman joked.

"No matter what, you're walking down that aisle today." The blond told her as she Meredith out of her paper wedding dress.

"We need you to go down that aisle." Helena nodded, leaving the house

——

As Helena and Meredith charted, they heard Cristina behind them.

"Meredith, Baby Einstein."

"You are not gonna believe it. Derek met a girl in a bar. And he flirted with her. And he told me. You know, no big deal, just thought I should know." The blond started.

"I still have inappropriate feeling. I hate inappropriate feelings for someone inappropriate and I hate it. I just... hate it." The short intern told them, still focused on her chart.

"Meredith, Lena."

"I'm not exaggerating. He didn't give me a hint. He just flat out told me." Meredith continued.

"That's... weird. But my inappropriate person is Mark." Helena now whispered. "As in, playboy, attending, man whore Mark."