𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐓𝐰𝐨 || 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟔

<< a few minutes earlier in the studio >>

You went back to change your clothes, but then you thought about what your dance mentor told you, maybe I should practise a bit first, before going home you thought. After waiting a while, you got out of the changing room, thinking that everyone else has left, but you found Jimin waiting for you, right in front of the studio door. "Y/N let- why haven't you changed yet?" "Oh right your shirt! Just a minute, you can go home by the way, I-uhh" you trailed off "you...?" "I need to practise a bit more" "why didn't you tell me?" "Well, I saw how you mastered all the moves, you are a literal dance god, I kinda felt embarrassed so that's why I didn't tell you" you finished and pouted, hitting him lightly on the arm.
"We need to go in the studio downstairs, there will be another class in like 15 minutes" "ok".

"UGH I still can't get it Jimin! I feel like I'm just ruining the choreography" "no you're not" he giggled "don't lie to me mister" you jokingly glared at him, "well... yeah you're not doing great right now, but hey practis the key, remember?" you hummed in response and looked back at your steps in the mirror.

You stopped half way of the choreography, which is the part you struggle the most: the footwork. You let out a loud sigh and glared down at your shoes, "I'm going to mess this up again, maybe I should just give up, I'm never going to be able to do that, just like everything" "why do you always look down at yourself Y/N? Come on, I'll help you, you can do this"  he reassured you. You smiled at his comforting gestures and approached him, he slowly showed you the moves as you tried following him, unanticipatedly you twisted your foot and was about to fall, but luckily Jimin grabbed your hand in time and pulled you towards him, he automatically put his hand on your waist to not make you lose balance otherwise you'll fall again. Your heart skipped a beat not because you were going to fall but because your lower face hit Jimin's shoulder (readers who are Jimin's height or taller pretend you hit his chest with yours or something, showwy), you stared blankly, trying so hard to understand why your cheeks were heating up. All of a sudden you heard the door opening and looked at the two male figures in the mirror, you recognised them immediately, they were Hoseok and Yoongi. Your eyes widened when the realisation hit you, you quickly backed away from Jimin.

Yoongi glared at Jimin and rolled his eyes, "what are you doing here?" he asked you, you watched him walking towards you "I was practising... but I'll go now" "why? Am I making you uncomfortable?" "No! N-not at all... it's not... that" get yourself together Y/N, "then what is it?" he smirked, "nothing I just don't want to practise on front of you" shit, that was a bit rude, "actually I can't dance at all, so don't think I'm going to make fun of you" h-how di-" "I'm gonna sit in the back and if you want I won't watch you"

Jimin continued explaining the choreo but you weren't listening to him at all, your mind was still clouded with the conversation between you and Yoongi, you were feeling upset after such a long time, you used to cut people out of your life after your mother's death and you won't feel even a tiny bit of regret, it's not that you were depressed or anything, you just liked the feeling of being alone, independent and you always felt that you needed no one, except for your grandparent of course. "...and then you do the kick with the left leg and turn your foot t- Y/N?... You okay there?" he shook your arm and you go out of your thoughts, "ah sorry... I was uh..." "don't be sorry, I know it's hard at first. Do you want to take a rest?" "hmm"

Both of you sat down on the floor to catch your breaths, Hoseok was still practising and all eyes were on him "woah Hobi, you dance so well" you said admiring every single move he made, which were pure perfection. Hoseok stopped and looked at you and smiled brightly, he sat down next to you and thanked you "you aren't bad yourself either" "I mean, I got the perfect teacher with me" you opened your arms towards Jimin. The three of you talked and laughed, while Yoongi sat on the chair, in the back, of course he won't sit on the floor, you thought to yourself looking at him, he caught you staring at you and got up, he turned around and continued talking to Hobi and Jimin. A few seconds later you felt someone sitting behind you, he started touching the bottom of your shirt, you barely realised it until you commented about it, "do you like wearing baggy t-shirts?" "Huh, oh this one, this is actually Jimin's, I prefer skinny T-shirts".

~ Yoongi's POV ~
She looks cute in that, he smiled to myself, "Y/N can I ask something if you don't mind?" Hoseok asked her, "what is it?" "Are you and Jimin a thing? You act like it" "we're not" she said firmly, then she got up and began practising again.
I got back to my sat again and watched her, sometimes I would look over at his "friend" too, I got to admit he dances well.
"You guys are here too?" a familiar voice echoed throughout the room. A very excited Jungkook entered, after taking his headphones off, he immediately joined Hobi. When the song stopped he ran to where Y/N and Jimin were, oh for God's sake leave them alone Jungkook, "hey hottie, do you want to dance with me later?", he's still growing Yoongi, he's still growing, calm down.

<< an hour later >>

Y/N just changed into her school uniform again and grabbed her bag, "bye guys, bye Jimin" "b-bye Y/N" Jimin waved at her, Jungkook put an arm around his shoulder and waved too, "Jungkook, let Jimin go with Y/N, it's dark outside, he can dance with you another day" "sure hyung, then will YOU dance with me?" "Yeah I will, let him go" "ok, I'll see you Jimin". Thank god, "Hobi's right, it's dark outside, I'll drive you too" "you don't have to Yoongi" Jimin said "yeah, he's right, you already drove us before" she concluded "I insist, please" "only this time, since I'm tired" "only this time".

~ Jungkook's POV~
It was only me and hyung left. I was going to ask him to dance but he cut me off before I could even talk "I'm really sorry Jungkook but I really need to go right now" "it's fine hyung"
Hobi hyung left too, leaving me alone in the studio.
Were you jealous? Ughhh stop giving me mixed signals hyung, just let me move on please, I turned back to my backpack and took out my headphones, I put them back on and make my way out of the studio, another shitty day...

[from now on I'll be posting on weekends]
Happy 2021 everyone 💖
P.S. is it just me or did my writing got worse?