Chapter 8

Y/N's POV
"I'm fine thanks what about you?"
"I'm great"he said sitting on the chair in front of me, his boxy smile showing.
"Good evening, may I help you?" A waiter came and asked.
"Um... Yeah! If you can give us the menu pls?" I said looking at him.
"Sure beautiful"the waiter said, making me blush. On the other side, taehyung didn't seem to enjoy it. "So what's up!?" I said making him look at me.
Taehyung's POV
Ughhh this waiter I hate him. How dare he flirt with Y/N?
"Nothing much, everything's a little weird and new for me"I said responding to her question.  "Same, it's kinda weird to see colors but it's way better than before"she said. "you're right, colors are beautiful-" But then I got cut by the waiter. "Colors are beautiful, like you pretty lady" he said smiling to Y/N, giving us the menu. I felt anger boiling in my blood. I don't know what's happening with me, but I don't care. And the worst, Y/N smiled at him. I aggressively took the menu and Y/N looked at me."Hey, you okay?" She said confused. "Um..yeah sorry... now let's just order". We ordered and the waiter left, giving Y/N a small paper.
Y/N's POV
The waiter left with our order, giving me a small paper. He was kind, but taehyung was kinda angry. Is he jealous? Does he likes me? Ugh stupid Y/N! Of course not! Stop thinking about that. I opened the paper and read "You're absolutely gorgeous, wanna be friends and hang out more?" I closed the paper and saw taehyung looking at me, curious. "What was that?" He asked. "Oh a little paper from the waiter" I said. "What does he want?" He asked, but this time, his tone was kinda angry. "Why do you wanna know?" I said , teasing him. "Just asking"
I gave him the paper and he read it.
Taehyung's POV
I read the paper, and this time,I got really really angry and smashed the paper in my hand. I suddenly realized what i did. "I-I'm sorry, I d-didn't meant to I- uh.." I said stuttering. She looked at me confused. Awkward silent moment. "Um..it's okay! Now let's change the topic" she said smiling. I sighed in releivement.
Y/N's POV
Taehyung's behavior shocked me. But I decided to change the topic. Maybe he's just jealous. And actually I didn't really wanted to hang out with this waiter. Not my type. Me and taehyung started talking about random stuffs and laughing, knowing each others more. The waiter came with our order and seeing us laughing and having fun, didn't even dare to talk to me.
Taehyung's POV
I was giving him death stares secretly, and he wasn't even saying a word. That's better. We ate and I payed everything, making Y/N mad. "That's not fair! Let me pay at least my food"she said angrily. "Never" I said getting my car keys ready. "Well, we had fun! Thanks for coming ! I'll talk to you and hope we see each others soon!" "Okay! Thank you for everything Taehung! We really had fun! And sure we must see each others more often right?" She said smiling. I felt really happy and I couldn't beleive what I was hearing. "Sure! Bye!" I said waving. "Goodbye!" She said smiling warmly.