Season 2 Ep 5 - Going to Kindergarten

The ground collapses beneath them causing them all to fall into the foggy depths of the Prime Kindergarten. Y/N looks up seeing the others falling above him and he reaches out his hand and tries his best to concentrate. Black bubbles begin to form around all of them first incasing Spinel, then Doc and Lily together. As he keeps focus on the bubbles he begins to feel his arm ache. He looks to see the deformed gem flickering rapidly with light almost as if it was in a panic. As they near the ground floor the last bubble forms around Y/N .

The three bubbles crash against the floor kicking up large clouds of dirt and dust. The dust begins to settle and the bubbles begin slowly to open up and fade away. Spinel lifts herself up and rubs the back of her head as she looks around seeing Doc and Lily sitting up as well recovering from the fall. Noticing Y/N wasn't with them she quickly gets up.

Spinel: Where's Y/N???

Doc: *brushes the dirt out of her square afro* Didn't he land with us?

Spinel looks around and shouts for him. She waits for a few seconds but hears nothing before shouting for him once more only to receive the same answer. She tries to look around hoping to see him at least knocked unconscious but it's too dark to see anything farther than a few feet. Her heart-shaped gem begins to glow then shines a light in front of her. Doc and Lily do the same as they try to light up their environment.

Spinel: Y/N!? Where are you?! *again no response* No, no, no, come on Dolly. *she suddenly hears a rock fall in the distance and she instantly runs towards it*

Doc: Spinel wait! It's too dark down here to split up! *Spinel ignores her as she runs towards the sound* Uggghhh!

She starts chasing after her with Lily following close behind. As Spinel gets closer towards the sound of tumbling rocks she begins to see a large pile of caved in rocks in front of her. She gets right up to the pile and calls for Y/N hoping to get a response.

Spinel: Dolly are you in there?!

{brief pause}

Y/N: *muffled from the rocks* I think I am!

Spinel enlarges her hands and begins to scoop the rocks out of the way. After moving enough away she sees a black bubble holding the pile of rocks up. She reaches in and grabs it pulling it out and sure enough, Y/N's laying down inside. The bubble pops and before Y/N could even hit the ground Spinel quickly grabs onto him tightly.

Y/N: *holds her* Hey, hey, I'm okay.

Spinel: *picks him up and inspects him for injuries* Are ya hurt at all??

Y/N: *chuckles* I'm okay.

Spinel: *Puts him down and hugs him again* Good.

Doc: So, *looks up and around* uhh how deep do you guys think we are?

Lily: *her pearl shines and shows a projection of HomeWorld in front of them. Y/N and Spinel let go of each other to look* Judging from where we just were *a blinking red dot appears* and by how long we fell. *the red dot moves closer towards the center of the planet* We're approximately here. *points to the red dot*

Y/N: *shakes his head in disbelief*Wait hold up. You're saying we're at the planet's core??

Lily: *nods with a smile* That is, yes. 

Y/N: *rubs his right arm* Anyone else starting to feel a bit claustrophobic?

Lily: *Looks closer at the projection* Hmmm, judging from my records, this area is restricted for all gem kind excluding the Diamonds of course. *smiles at Y/N* Luckily we have you here. 

Y/N: *awkwardly laughs* Ha... yeah, lucky.

Spinel: We could just call Steven and see if he could come pick us up?

Y/N: *nods* Right. *he pulls out his phone* Oh come on the screens cracked. *he turns the phone on revealing a background of him and Spinel* Are you serious???

Spinel: What?

Y/N: I don't have any bars!

Doc: Bars?

Y/N: *attempts to make a call but hears an automated voice say that there's no service* This thing can make calls across galaxies but can't make out a call from the inside of a planet?! *shoves his phone into his pocket aggressively*

Spinel: *puts her hand on Y/N's shoulder* It's okay, we've just gotta start walkin' around a bit. We'll find a way out.

Y/N: How??

Spinel: *smirks* Dolly, the planets literally in pieces. It won't be that hard to find a way to the surface.