Desire

Author's note: nsfw warning- this whole chapter is just straight up smut LMAO, merry christmas, this is my gift to all of you <3

Snape pulls you roughly behind him, and you trip over your feet several times while trying to keep up with his pace.

"Hurry up." Snape demands through gritted teeth.

At this point, it's well past curfew, the candles in the corridors have been extinguished and quiet snores come from the paintings. You both traverse the long corridors urgently, trying your best to keep your footsteps quiet. Just as you round a corner to head down a marble staircase, you run into Filch, who shoots Snape an odd look when he sees him gripping your arm.

Before Filch can say anything, Snape quickly starts talking.

"y/ln was wandering the corridors past curfew..." Snape states, acting as if it's obvious. "I'm escorting her to her dormitory."

You try to plaster an irritated look on your face. Filch nods and goes back to patrolling the halls.

As you put some distance between you and Filch, you try to suppress a laugh, but Snape squeezes your arm tighter when he sees your lips pressed together.

At first glance, Snape seems angry, though about what, you're not sure. But as you observe him more closely, you see it's more of a sort of determination splayed on his features. He knows what he wants, and he won't stop until he gets it.

He leads you to the dungeons and to his classroom, glancing in both directions down the hall before pulling you through the door behind him.

As soon as you're inside, Snape slams the door behind you and pushes you roughly against it. He crashes his mouth against yours, opening it right away and letting his tongue in. His hands roam your body almost desperately. Your arms wrap around his torso and your hands go up to grip his shoulders.

The walk from the Astronomy Tower to Snape's classroom seemed to only make Snape more impatient, more hungry for you. After your performance from this morning, he couldn't stop thinking about how he was going to get back at you all day. He wasn't sure of the state you were in after last night, after being pinned down in the dungeons, but after you more than willingly reciprocated his feelings in the Tower, any hesitancy he felt at touching you flew out the window.

With a few quick movements of his fingers, Snape removes your robe and it pools on the floor below you. His hands begin to work the buttons on your shirt, skillfully unbuttoning them one by one. As he tugs the fabric off your shoulders, the cold air makes contact with your skin and you feel goosebumps cover your arms.

Snape smirks and raises an eyebrow when he sees you're not wearing a bra underneath your shirt. He eyes your breasts for a second before looking back at your eyes with even more lust in his eyes.

You bite your lip at him and smile lightly. You had taken it off earlier, hoping to elicit this exact reaction from him.

He pulls you back into his arms and you tug him even closer to you in an attempt to warm up. His hands run down to your thighs and he pulls you up so your hips are level with his and you moan as he presses himself against you. Your body is completely entangled with his, your legs wrapped around him and your fingers tangled in his hair, roughly pulling at it. He steps away from the door and starts to make his way to his quarters with you in his arms.

As he moves across the room, one of your hands holds onto the back of his neck to keep steady and the other runs down his chest. You unfasten his cloak and it falls to the floor behind him. Then, your hands start to slowly work on the buttons of his jacket to reveal a white undershirt. However, your efforts to undress him fall short as he throws you onto his bed.