"𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒!"

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 4

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 4

.

.

.

.

as i was grabbing the ball from tsukishima's hands, the door opened again. a fake blonde man with a headband securing his hair walked through the door. i assumed it was the coach. "hey coach!" the team greeted. guess i was right.

"what are you doing standing there?! start practicing!" he scolded the team.

"wait coach! this is saiki-san! the serve girl!" hinata happily told the coach. "the what now?!" the coach asked confused. "earlier in P.E. saiki-san served a ball so hard, it popped!" hinata explained the man.

the coach's eyes widened a bit, okay i understand it is a bit surprising but it's not that shocking. well i mean the ball is made out of leather but...

"saiki-san! c-can you serve a ball now please?" hinata pleaded. i sighed and grabbed the ball because... free coffee jelly, i mean who would decline that offer?

i walked up to the serve point in the court. i sighed and threw the ball in the air as i got in position to serve an upper hand serve. as soon as the ball made contact with my hand it rocketed towards the place where i aimed at. i managed to control my strength better so this time it didn't pop, but either way a loud ¡BOOM! sound was heard through all the gym.

once again all the people around me's jaws were on the floor. "t-that serve was stronger than u-ushiwaka's and it was just an upper hand serve." the coach stuttered. hm i wonder who this ushiwaka person is. i just sighed and walked over to the team. i silently bowed with my straight face, and walked over to the door.

"w-wait saiki-san what about the coffee jelly!" i stopped dead in my tracks.

'd-did i just forget about the c-coffee j-jelly?' i thought. my eyes widened as i slowly turned around.

many people would think i'm being dramatic, but coffee jelly is the only thing that makes me happy, the thing that keeps me going, the thing that-

anyways, i walked over to the bench and sat down to wait until the practice is over.

—-

the practice was finally over and i cheered internally.

"saiki-san!" hinata approached me. "i-is it okay if the team comes?!" the middle blocker asked cheerfully. i nodded at his question because i really didn't care. coffee jelly is coffee jelly anyway. "great!" the orange-head said.

not much later all the team plus me were found walking towards a cafe a guy supposedly called sugawara suggested. i, of course, already knew this place because i've went to every place that sells coffee jelly in the region, probably in the country too. i didn't suggest anything because... well i don't talk.

we finally arrived to the cafe. i was the first to enter the place. the guys probably imagined how much i liked coffee jelly.

we found a booth and a waiter came to us. "good afternoon! what would you like to order?" the waiter asked. the waiter asked each one of us. since i don't talk i simply pointed at the coffee jelly on the menu.

moments later our orders arrived.

the only time i smile is when i eat coffee jelly. this time wasn't an exception. i ate with a little closed-eye smile. 'c-cute!' all the guys thought with a little blush on their faces.

i simply ignored them and kept happily eating

i simply ignored them and kept happily eating. the team talked and i didn't exactly pay attention. all of my attention went to the delicacy i call coffee jelly.

---

my stoic face came back as soon as i finished the two coffee jellies hinata owed me. everyone finished their food and we bid our good byes. i simply waved.

some of them offered to walk me home. i just declined their offers. i think i've had enough human interaction for today. they nodded and the team walked together to the opposite direction i was going.

i have great hearing, i basically can listen to the team's conversation even though i'm walking towards the opposite direction.

"so?! what did you guys think of her?!" hinata asked.

"s-she's cute and good at volleyball i-i guess." yamaguchi said.

"SHE'S A GODDESS!" tanaka and nishinoya said.

"she's not annoying unlike you all." tsukishima said.

"she's nice." sugawara said even though i didn't even talk... oh well.

their opinions on me kept going. after they finished expressing how they felt about me hinata spoke up.

"hey guys! i heard there's a rule in volleyball that allows a girl to be in a boy's team. i heard that the girl has to be better than each guy in the team for it to be legal! if saiki-san serves like that, IMAGINE HOW SHE PLAYS!1!" what kind of rule is that? anyways i think i know what he's thinking.

... oh god no.

/AN/

I'M SORRY FOR THE GIRL IN THE BOYS TEAM RULE, IT'S SO CLICHÉ AND I HATE IT BUT IT'S FOR PLOT PURPOSES :,)

also i just HAD to include the gif of saiki eating coffee jelly cause HOW COULD I NOT :3