13.

Jungkook was quiet, so Jimin moved a bit to stick his head out of the robe, his gaze locking with Jungkook's

"He's family," whispered Jungkook after a while and Jimin's heart almost exploded from happiness.

"Thank you a lot," Jimin was standing at the door looking at Jin's smiling face.

"Take good care of him," Jin winked before leaving down the corridor so Jimin closed the door quietly locking it firmly.

Jungkook's wounds were almost all healed by now, but he must have been exhausted by the previous events as he has fallen asleep some time ago, his little snores present in the room.

Jimin tiptoed to the bed lying down nuzzling his head into Jungkook's neck.

"Jimin," Jungkook turned in bed pulling him into a tight embrace. "Thanks."

"You're welcome," Jimin chuckled.

"I will repay you with pure pleasure tomorrow, tonight I need to rest," Jungkook's fingers were playing with the fabric of the robe Jimin was still wearing.

"You don't need to repay me, I'm so happy you're better," Jimin caressed over his hair then pecked his lips.

Jungkook gave out a nice moan sticking his tongue out to lick over Jimin's lips in a electrifying way, both observing each other for a long moment, unable to find rest.

"Sleep I will continue kissing you," Jungkook was moving his fingertips along Jimin's jaw while the hybrid was so enchanted by that stunning man right next to him.

Jungkook touched his tail in a way Jimin's whole lower body received an electricity shock, his hands dug into Jungkook's hair pulling him in for an open mouth kiss.

They couldn't part, their tongues fighting for dominance when Jimin was suddenly pressed to the mattress feeling big warm hands touching his chest and sides sliding between his thighs to part them.

"You need to rest," whispered Jimin.

"I need you first, the way you were looking like in that suit tonight, damn who had allowed you?"

"It was all to impress you king Jeon," Jimin's heart was pounding so loudly he could feel it in his skull when Jungkook's eyes filled with pure lust.

"How have you called me?" He asked.

"King Jeon," muttered Jimin happy to see what effect that kinky nickname had.

"Call me only that tonight, it's an order," Jungkook's voice was so low and sexy, he suddenly leaned down to glide his lips over Jimin's chest his tongue tracing a way up his hard one, slipping around the tip so Jimin yelled.

"King Jeon have some mercy!"

Jungkook's lips closed over him swallowing him in as deeply as possible. Jimin was clenching the sheets to find hold.

"King Jeon! King Jeon please," he was begging when Jungkook began to rock his mouth against him madly until Jimin wasn't able to hold onto it any longer so he was moaning, yelling, cursing begging. Jungkook suddenly pulled away catching in heavy breaths, Jimin saw him untying his pants, pulling them down with the underwear, throwing off the bed. He used his hand to connect their lengths and rub against each other giving extra time to slowly brush his tip over Jimin's tip and stars erupted, Jimin's body became like a bow arching so strongly.

"King Jeon," he gasped coming like a rocket, wrapping his tail around Jungkook's leg for hold.

His juices dripping between Jungkook's fingers, the sight so hot Jimin wished he could come again. Jungkook's hard d* so powerful, Jimin could stare all day. He wished Jungkook would trust into him but the man only moved up his body, his length straddling Jimin's chest and neck leaving wet traces of his own come. Jungkook's tip touched his lips begging for entry so Jimin gasped.
"King Jeon, I need you inside me," he begged.

"I've told you today I will not misuse a hybrid," Jungkook's low voice was so bossy again.

"Jungkook," begged Jimin.

"How do I like to be called today?"

Jimin sighed, so Jungkook will really tease him.

"King Jeon."

"Give me release," Jungkook tapped his lips with his tip again so Jimin sighed opening his mouth taking him in, but Jungkook pulled back almost immediately.

"What now?" Asked Jimin.

"I don't want you to be sad Jimin," Jungkook suddenly changed positions lifting his hips and tail moving deeply into him.

He stayed there watching Jimin's face before slowly trusting in and out, Jimin's whole body reacting with pain and insane warmth so he just pulled Jungkook closer kissing him. It was definitely his favorite state, in Jungkook's arms, in his kiss while feeling him inside.

"King Jeon you can continue forever," whispered Jimin.

Jungkook's peace was slow today, very gentle, Jimin was sure he was at the end of his strength his whole body shivering so Jimin began to rock his hips a bit to help. They were moving in synch searching for each other's lips, kissing as long as they could find breaths, Jungkook's hip thrusts rougher and quicker, all his muscles twitching from effort, his d* finding that spot in Jimin's body, lifting him above the mattress again when Jungkook pulled out using his own hands for the last few thrusts to come into them. His heavy beautiful body collapsed onto Jimin pressing him into the wet sheets. Jungkook was trembling like crazy, his fingers sticky in between Jimin's hair, on his face.

"We definitely need to wash," muttered Jungkook grinning when their eyes met.

"Later," Jimin wrapped him into his arms and legs not willing to let go not even for that short way into the bathtub.

Jungkook's kisses were all over his face and neck it was difficult to let go.

"So you prefer to sleep like that?"

"I prefer anything with you king Jeon," Jimin chuckled.

Jungkook shook his head before resting his cheek on Jimin's chest. He was laying still his eyelids falling, Jimin could feel his calming down heartbeat, his steady breath, until he heard those cute snores. Jimin was smiling, smiling to himself while holding the sleeping Jungkook trying to decipher why he was suddenly so happy, the happiest ever.

 Jimin was smiling, smiling to himself while holding the sleeping Jungkook trying to decipher why he was suddenly so happy, the happiest ever

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback. What do you think about Jungkook calling Jimin family and their hot time? Do you like Jikook hot chapters?

Much <3