𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘴𝘪𝘹.

┏━━━━━━˙*¨༺ ༻¨*˙━━━━━━┓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

┗━━━━━━˙*¨༺ ༻¨*˙━━━━━━┛

THE BLAZING HOT SUN of Tatooine shone brightly above the horizon. Din, along with Aeryn and the child, ventured across the desert in hopes of returning to Mos Eisley.

Aeryn Mavek held the bag where the child rested with her left hand while holding onto Din's torso with the other. They were travelling at full speed and she did not want anything bad to happen. She thought that it would at least help them prevent it.

Oh, how wrong she was.

As the speeder accelarated at full speed, a rope suddenly appeared in front of them, hitting the front of the vehicle. The clan of three, along with their belongings, all flew off the speeder, landing on different spots.

Luckily, the Mandalorian was able to turn his jetpack on, letting him escape a possible hit from the speeder.

Aeryn, however, landed at the rocks. Incredible pain ran all throughout her body as she met her unlucky landing. Her head hit one of the rocks and the moment it made contact, her head throbbed in agony. She couldn't open her eyes nor move as blood started trickling down her face.

"Get the girl and the child!" one of the bandits ordered. "They're priceless!"

"Aeryn!" Din called out as he tried his best to fight off the bandits.

The fight did not last long but to Din, seeing Aeryn severely injured on the ground felt like an eternity.

One of the bandits grabbed the child, holding it at knife point while Din gathered his composure.

"Wait! Don't hurt the Child." Din pleaded and lifted both of his hands in an unthreatening manner. "If you put one mark on him, there's no place you will be able to hide from me. We can strike a bargain. There's a lot of value in this wreckage. Take your pick."

The Child cooed.

"But leave the Child." Din added.

The bandit, then, began pointing his knife at the Mandalorian. He yelled orders and Din tried to understand his words.

"Okay." Din stated as he slowly removed his jetpack. "Here. It's yours. Take it. It's okay."

The bandit immediately let go of the child and grabbed the jetpack, running off to nowhere.

Or so that's what he thought.

The moment the creature was far enough, Din activated his jetpack, sending the bandit off the ground and reverse.

The jetpack safely returned to Din.

"A-are you guys o-okay?" Aeryn asked; her voice frail and weak.

The Mandalorian ran to the rocks where Aeryn tried her best to stand up, the child resting in his arms. He watched as blood trickled down Aeryn's face from a fresh wound on her upper left forehead.