50. All that glitters is not gold🌶️🌶️

RILEY

Driving back to Philly, millions of thoughts were going through my mind as I was still trying to process everything that Faith shared with me. Could it be that my own triad had a bigger meaning than just bringing the three of us together as lovers? Only the Sun and Moon Goddesses could tell me what the truth was, so I had already decided on asking my parents to help me get in touch with them. I guessed—no, I hoped—that warlocks had a way of contacting them.

My thoughts went back to Faith. She looked genuinely happy. Loved. I wondered if that could ever be Rafe, Aiden and myself- could we ever embrace the bonds between the three of us? Could we be happy? Most importantly, did I want that?

I pushed all thoughts to the back of my mind and focused on the road ahead. Soon enough we parked in the garage of the building and made our way back to the penthouse. The guys decided to have a nightcap but I was too exhausted due to the jet lag so I called it a night.

It was already late morning by the time I woke up. I could hear laughter in the kitchen so I got out of bed and made my way over. Aiden and Rafe were waiting for me with a cup of coffee and a full breakfast buffet laid out on the island.

"Good morning, love," Aiden exclaimed when he saw me. "Did you sleep well?"

"I guess so."

"You must have been tired because you slept for quite a while," I heard Rafe say as he motioned for me to move closer to them.

I neared the island and grabbed a strawberry from the fruit platter, biting into it and savouring the sweet taste that burst inside my mouth.

"Mmmm, these strawberries are delicious," I moaned.

I was enjoying the flavour on my tongue so much that I hadn't realised that I was suddenly sandwiched between the guys who were now standing on each side of me.

"You have a drop here," Rafe murmured as he ran his thumb across my chin, making me shiver.

As I looked at his lust-filled eyes,I felt Aiden's warm hand brush across my tummy underneath the fabric of my top. I turned around and I saw the same intense fire in his eyes that Rafe had.

The dragon shifter leaned in and purred in my ear, "Do you know what it does to us to see you like this, mate?"

What does he mean?

I glanced at what I was wearing and I realised that I had walked into the kitchen in my high-cut baby blue cotton sleeping shorts and strappy top, both of which barely left much to the imagination. I had no bra on so my now-hard nipples from Rafe touch were clearly visible, while my butt was just about covered by my shorts.

Yeap, this was an error of judgement on my part- clearly, I was still too sleepy when I came out of the room. And yet, the realisation of how I looked and the way that both of them were staring at me set my body on fire. Heat pooled in my belly, my own lust growing inside me.

Aiden tongue gently traced my earlobe and my knees went weak. "We want you, Riley."

"You do?" I looked from one to the other.

"Of course we do. More than anything," Rafe replied, licking his lips. "Always."

"We want to fuck you senseless until you remember nothing but our names," Aiden added.

I swallowed loudly as I felt so out of depth at that moment. Two immensely hot guys, the attraction to whom I could no longer deny, were staring at me like they wanted to devour me if I allowed them to.

I felt multiple small electric shots across my inner thigh as Rafe's hand landed there and glid upwards towards my core. Seconds later, Aiden's hand did exactly the same to my other thigh, the same electric shots sending my body into overdrive now. The closer their hands got to my pussy, the wetter I got.