Volume Two Ch. Two: Scheming Up

~Third Person~

It has been roughly a few days since the food fights to end all food fights, or to give way to more. Since that time, the Pilot has been up to the normal regimen he had before but, with a twist. Now he spent the time by looking up the news to hear of anything that may be out of the ordinary. Ever since that lone Ronin Titan showed up at the docks, he had been on edge in a way that was far too familiar to him.

"PILOT, BRAIN ACTIVITY ALONGSIDE HORMONAL LEVELS SHOWS YOU ARE STRESSED OUT. I ADVICE YOU FIND A WAY YO DESTRESS."

"I will, Athena...I'm just still on the ropes about...y'know...the Ronin...?"

Within the young pilot's room, he sat upon the bookshelf right beneath the windowsill as the upper half of his suit was undone to reveal a (F/C) tank-top. His helmet in his hands, would unconsciously run his thumb over the faint "IMC" on the helmet. Meanwhile, his Titan's eye ball and portion of the chassis was visible in the window, or more appropriately, outside it. The pilot's face was fill of concern and, admittedly, fear for what is to come to this world. Or if it has already arrived.

"INDEED. THE SITUATION AT THE MOMENT IS ADMITTEDLY DIFFICULT GIVEN OUR LACK OF COMMUNICATIONAL ABILITIES."

"One can browse the internet for so long before being sidetracked...At least I know what's the best pizza place in town."

"PERHAPS YOU SHOULD PAY IT A VISIT. OUR COMBAT EFFICIENCY IS BEST ON A FULL STOMACH."

"Not a bad idea. And, not to mention, It'll give ya time to calibrate that Ronin Broadsword to your chassis."

Hopping up onto the bookshelf with a bit of help from his jump-kit, (Y/N) would slip the helmet over his head. With a press of the display on button, he then focused on putting on the rest of his flight suit and armor. Turning around in the process rewarded him with the sight of his "40-tonne death machine", pulling out that defeated Ronin's broadsword as Athena stepped back away from the building to give herself space. Spinning the blade around in her mechanical hands before striking a pose with the blade via stabbing its tip into the ground. The pilot would gain a nice chuckle from the feat as he then hopped out the window and activated the jump-kit right before touching the ground to let himself land softly.

Now making his way out from behind the academy, given the relative location of his dorm, he was greeted by the sight by an armada of ships. All following the color scheme of white with black or navy blue.

"Athena...? Put Ozpin on call, please?"

"REQUEST CONFIRMED. CONNECTING HEADMASTER OZPIN TO A CALL."

After a moment of something consisting of a dial-tone, Ozpin's portrait photo would appear on (Y/N)'s HUD before the Headmaster's voice came through loud and clear.

"Pilot! Pleasure to receive a call from you. Although I can't help but feel as though this was not a social call. Is there an issue?"

"Are we being invaded by an off-chance?"

"Ah! Yes. The armada of headache inducing ships in the sky. Well, I would like to introduce you to an old friend. Please, stop by my office as soon as possible."

The line was then cut with a simple beep before (Y/N) sighed out deeply that his pizza trip was going to be put on hold. Still, he looked upon the numerous ships in a sort of awe yet, pondering to himself about the last time he saw this amount of ships. Then it hit him in the form of a flashback to the final battle to disable the Fold Weapon...

"If this isn't preparing for war...I don't know what is..."

"AGREED, PILOT. IF THESE SHIPS ARE NOT INVADERS THEN, IT MEANS THEY ARE DEFENDERS."