twenty-nine!

RL, INSTAGRAM.

⊹⊱⊰⊹

REAL LIFE!
__

alexis and karl were on their way back to the states with no issue. except he began to complain how much he missed mr james whilst on the plane.

"he's like.. like so cool! and—and he even watches my streams too? like your dad is so cool, i never thought we'd get that close so quickly!" karl exclaimed, trying to keep his volume down due to the fact that there were passengers around them.

aj fixed the pillow she had put on his lap so she could lay her head down. "i know. you guys are like best friends now, it's so scary yet nice to see."

"yeah but your mom terrifies me." he giggled nervously.

she chuckled, "makes the two of us. i'm just glad we left early, i couldn't take jason anymore."

"yeah that guy gets on every nerve i have. but hey! on the bright side we're gonna spend new years with my family!"

"that's so scary." alexis mumbled as she grabbed his hand to trace the lines on his palm.

"they'll love you. don't worry." he reassured.

after a while, they arrived in north carolina. but they had crashed on karl's bed because they were both pretty tired.

alexis had woke up it was about 4:32am. she glanced over to see karl still knocked out, he hadn't stayed in france too long so he didn't have trouble adjusting back. she smiled to herself, cheesily thinking to herself how lucky she was.

aj began to rethink moving to california. if she were to move cross country, it'd be harder. karl not only would he be busy with streams of his own, but he also had videos to film with mr beast. he had mentioned how even he wasn't sure how'd they manage, but they'd make it work.

she sighed as she began to play with his brown fluffy hair, beginning to hum the melody of you are my sunshine. "you are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy when skies are gray, you'll never know dear how much i love you, please don't my sunshine away."

karl eyes began to flutter open, he smiled sleepily. "oh, hi bub."

alexis grinned, "hi." as she continued to play with his hair, he quite liked it when she did so. he cuddled closer, hugging her so his head was laying on her chest. "please continue singing."

her cheeks burned red, but she did so. karl now had a new thing to love about aj; her singing. and as she heard his soft snores, she began to fall asleep herself.

when the two woke up, they began to get ready for festivities that karl had planned.

"hey bub," karl waltzed into the bathroom to see aj doing her makeup. he reached his hand out with the candle open, ready for her to smell. "it smells so good, promise! there's more in my room too, but this one reminds me of you."

alexis furrowed her eyebrows before taking a sniff of the candle, "smells like.. cinnamon and candy canes."

"yes! also i have your gift. do you want to open it now? ooo imma get it!" he cheered, but then ran off to go grab it before she could say anything else.