Tale of the Lotus Heart

Welcome to my new book: Tale of the Lotus Heart!

Inspiration:
I had the idea to write this novel after being frustrated by all the Chinese costume 玄幻 (fantasy) dramas I watch on a daily basis. I wanted to make my own while incorporating more of a modern mortal world. Seeing as my book is inspired by Chinese costume dramas, some Chinese traditions and legends are also incorporated.

Chapters:
Chapters with a 'B' behind the number are from Yong's point of view. If the chapter doesn't have a 'B' it's implied to be from Aivi's point of view, but I'll still give a header for who's point of view it is when the perspective changes. There's a total of 40 chapters and the book IS completed, but not revised, so please don't get angry if you see any spelling or grammar mistakes. I have over 20 books I haven't even gotten around to revising yet.

Closing Remarks:
This book is my own work. All characters and events are fiction and not meant to be taken seriously. It's a fun short reading.

Finally, don't forget to like and comment! I do reply to comments often so don't be afraid to interact! Also, if this book isn't your style, I've got plenty of other books of different genres so take a look!

Thank you all so much for the support!