[ 𝟎𝟏𝟎 ] 𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐠𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝

__________________________________

𝐘/𝐧

One day while wondering around the library in the house, I found a book. It was a book that I haven't seen before. So, I took a look at the title and it said, Extra Ordinary, My Life as Number Seven by Vanya Hargreeves. I opened the book, peering at the table of contents and started to read it.

To be honest, I was only a little mad about her writing it, but got over it pretty quickly. The reason why was well, she did say the truth—and I'm not complaining—but she didn't really say any lies. One thing is, I knew the others weren't going to be happy about it.

There was a chapter for each member. Reading chapter 6 was a little hard for me since Ben and I were really close as kids. She did write a chapter about me which was filled with all the memories we had and also filled with all the times I would include her.

I was extremely glad see didn't mention anything about me being trapped in my fear because I didn't want a lot of people to know about that. When I finished the book, I called Vanya to tell her. She thought that I would be mad, but i told her my reason that I wasn't and she understood.

☂︎

I awoke from a bright light blinding me. Trying to sit up, I feel a stinging sensation in my stomach.

Oh yeah, I got shot last night.

As I was now fully sat up, I felt something in my hand. Looking down, I saw Five holding my hand while he was asleep in the chair beside the medical bed.

He stayed with me?

Why?

I move hand out of his and get up from the bed. I leave the room to change into cleaner clothes. Once I finish putting on a new pair of f/o with f/s, I go back to the medical room to take my medicine. On the way there, I pass by Five's room to see him stitching up his arm.

"Five, what the hell? You could've told me you had gotten hurt." he rolls his eyes.

"It's fine."

I shake my head. "Thanks for helping me last night. Ya know, with the bullet wound."

He turns towards me. "No problem." he gives a small smile and continues to stare at me. It started to get quiet.

I could hear the wind blowing around the room and small construction noises from outside. He then started to lean in.

"Y/n, dear," Mom knocks on the door. "you need to take your medicine." I turn around to see her standing in the door way with a grin on her face.

"I'll be right there, Mom." she nods her head and turns down the hallway. I turn back to Five, who was just sitting there awkwardly. "I'll be right back," I walk towards the door.

He gets up from his spot on his bed, grabbing my hand, turning me around. "Come back after. We have to go somewhere," he closes the door. I nod at the closed door and head towards the medical room.

☂︎

After taking my medicine, I return to Fives room to only see him open the window and bring the piece of plastic inside the bag with him. "What are you doing?" I ask.