zhongli + venti ❧ wine

"damn morax you're worse than barbatos at handling alcohol"

zhongli x reader x ventifluff ❧ you (half adeptus) go out drinking with the one and only geo archon and of course, our favorite tone deaf bard

fluff you (half adeptus) go out drinking with the one and only geo archon and of course, our favorite tone deaf bard

.

"Damn Morax— you're worse than Barbatos at handling alcohol."

You shot him a wolfish grin as you downed another pint of Mondstadt's famous wine that Barbatos— Venti, had kindly brought over to Stone Gate where the three of you sat.

Venti laughed hysterically, pointing at a very reddened Zhongli as he tried to also down his pint of wine but quickly stopped. "Please (y/n) -hic- just call me Zhongli..." He hiccuped, most definitely wasted from the strong alcohol.

"Oh? Is this part of your new contract?" You grinned, grabbing the bottle that Venti was holding onto and popped off the cork before pouring out more wine for yourself.

"I-Indeed..." Zhongli said, slurring his speech before furrowing his brows to look at the drunk bard. You glanced over to see the bard laying his head down on the table. "Oi! Venti! Are you still there?"

The bard looked up, eyes dazed with drunkenness as he mumbled a very slurred 'yes' in response. "You two are weak." Venti pouted at your harsh words.

"It's not like I -hic- spend all my time drinking away," Venti fired back to which you scoffed, rolling your eyes at the Anemo Archon. "Oi! I don't just drink my days away! I have other duties too!"

"Oh yeah? -hic- Like what?" Venti questioned, gulping down his pint of wine. "As the patron Adeptus of Liyue Harbor, I'm always watching over the humans!" You replied, smiling proudly to which Zhongli lifted an eyebrow at you.

"I thought I -hic- assigned you to slaying any demonic -hic- spirits...?" You rolled your eyes at him. "Well, Morax, that's Xiao's job, if you can recall, and I was getting bored of killing things."

"And this is why Xiao is -hic- a more dutiful servant than you... and just refer to me as Zhongli." He repeated to which you blinked twice at your lord before laughing aloud. "Lord of Geo, my master, your wish is my command."

"(y/n), I think you're more -hic- drunk than Zhongli," Venti giggled, swirling his drink around.

"And I think, Barbatos, you're more drunk than me." You shot Venti a glare to which he laughed heartily before laying his head on the wooden table. "Perhaps~"

The constellations of Teyvat rolled by above as the three of you drank heartily. Conversations were passed between the three of you before you let out a loud sigh.

"Man... Time really does fly huh...?" Zhongli glanced up to meet your eyes, he had sobered up a bit through the night.

"When was the last time we drank like this?" He asked quietly, murmuring.

"Hundred of years ago~" Venti chimed, hiccuping before planting his face into the wooden time in a drunken haze. "You two look the same~"

You rolled your eyes at the Anemo Archon. "We are immortal, after all. Plus you look the exact same Barbatos." You teased, grinning at the bard who was pouting at the usage of his true name.

"Don't tease the bard too much -hic- (y/n)..." Your lord warned to which you laughed and shook it off. "Man, you two never change. It's refreshing to see you guys after all these years."

"Is being the guardian -hic- of the people dull?" Zhongli questioned, mentioning your 'position' as patron adeptus of the people. You sighed, swirling your drink around. "It's boring~ not to mention all my other adeptus friends won't visit me at all! Well... all except for Ganyu and Ping but that's all!"

Venti raised his head. "Not even -hic- that Guardian Yaksha buddy of yours...?"

You groaned. "Not even Xiao dares to come visit me in Liyue Harbor. The bastard is always 'busy' with something."

"That is because he's doing his -hic- duty and you are not." Zhongli pointed out to which you sighed loudly once more. "BUT THAT'S BORING, ZHONGLI!"

Zhongli stared at you with blankness in his eyes before chuckling quietly. "Truly, (y/n)... you haven't changed a bit..."

You shot him a half lopsided smile. "Thank you my lord, I shall take that as a compliment."

"Heyyy~ we still have -hic- some wine left... the night is still young you know~"

Venti chugged his pint before lifting the bottle of wine into the air to which you laughed. "Yeah, yeah— we get it, you alcoholic bard!"