A Chicago Love Story (Part 22)

★Hi everyoneee!! Happy holidays and Happy New year!! 💓 I appreciate everyone that reads this story. I'm thinking about writing something new so look out for that😁 anywhooo we can get into this now!★

*It's New year's eve*

I got out Von's arms and walked downstairs. Mani and Nique was sitting at the table eating a bowl of cereal. Nique: "Wassup." Me: "What time is it?" Mani: "Bout 11:30am." Nique: "We boutta go to the store and get sum stuff for the party." Me: "Momma said we could have a party?" Mani: "Mhm. Her and Unc said it'll be fine. I think Von's family gon be over here." Me: "Oh.. I'm surprised. Where y'all goin tho?" Nique: "Prolly Walmart den Party City for the decorations." Mani: "Yea den Nique gotta swing by the liquor store." Me: "Do Momma and Daddy know y'all tryna-" Nique: "Yes Mother Mary. Damn. They told me to get a cuppa things for them anyways." Mani: "We gon have Jello shooters, meatballs, mac and cheese, all kinds of dessert, chips, sodas, juice, liquor, fruit, and prolly some candy." Me: "Allat for New Year's?" Nique: "Duh nigga." Me: "What time yall leavin?" Nique: "Shidd prolly after I get done eating. Issa shame yo ass can't come wit us." Me: "Y'all a be ight, just take Von." Mani: "Imma facetime you when we get in the store so you can see everything we get." Me: "Okay 🤣. Imma go get Von up so he can get ready to go witchu." I walked back in my room and sat on my bed. Von was laying down on his stomach with his head on my pillow. I shook his shoulder and said "Von get up." Von: "For what?" Me: "You finna go to the store wit Mani and Nique." Von: "They can't go together?" Me: "Bro just get up." He huffed then rolled over on his back and stared at me. Me: "Good morning." Von: "They should be fine goin by they self." Me: "Mhm but you gon be wit em 😁. Come on get up." Von: "Ion want to." Me: "Too bad. Get up." I pulled his arm to try and get him out the bed but he stayed where he was at. Von: "Tryna act like my mama😂" Me: "No I'm not😐. I want you to get tf up out dis bed." Von: "Who you talking to?" Me: "You the only other person in here, so take a wild guess boo." Von: "Yeen talkin to me "boo". Ion play dat." Me: "Nigga why are you being so complicated?? Just get up." Von: "But for what?" Me: "Cus I said." He started laughing then he flipped back over. Me: "You bein real childish bro." Von: "Fasho. Dats how I am shordy." Me: "Get up." Von: "Nah." I picked up a pillow and smacked the back of his head with it. Me: "Get tf up!" Von sat up and said "Stop hittin niggas dawg." Me: "Nah nigga. Youn wanna get up when I ask, so you gon get ya ass beat until you do." Von: "Yeen whoopin nobody's ass." I smacked him again and he got up and grabbed my arms them put em behind my back. Me: "Move 🤣" Von: "I'm not laughing. Ain't shit funny." Me: "Yes it is. You mad asff😭" Von: "Bro imma mf gangsta on foenem shawty. I will beat yo ass." Me: "Yeen bout it bitch. Do it." Von: "Keep on testin me yo." Me: "You a pussy." He put his hand on my throat and pushed me against my wall. He stared at me then put me down. Me: "Don't be chokin me up like that if you ain't gon do nun 🙄" Von: "You nasty dawg. Always on sum freak shit." I stuck my tongue out and he threw a shirt at me. I plopped down on the bed and he said "Where they even goin?" Me: "Get in the car and find out hunny." Von: "You bein mad weird. You tryna set me up?" Me: "Dawg what? No😭" Von: "Why ain't you telling me den?" Me: "Nigga they goin to Walmart to pick up food and stuff for the New Year's party. I think Mani said yo family supposed to be comin." Von: "Why?" Me: "Cus my parents wanted them here?? Why is it a problem?" Von: "It ain't... I'm not worried bout it." He put his shirt and hoodie on then walked downstairs. He sat on the couch and I sat in his lap until Nique and Mani came back downstairs. Me: "Are you okay?" Von: "Yeah I'm cool." Me: "Are you sure?" Von: "Yeah." Me: "Ion believe you." Von: "Ion know what to tell you den." Me: "See. Sumn is wrong witchu." Von: "I told you I'm straight." Me: "Okay but you could jus be sayin that." Von: "I'm not tho." Me: "That's what it seems like." Von: "Man I'm not finna argue witchu today Lai. What's yo problem? You jus wanna get me mad or sum like dat so you can argue?" Me: "No. I'm tryna make sure you ight but since issa problem I guess imma stop doin that." Von: "And I told you I'm good and you turnin it into sum shit." Me: "Okay Von whatever." Von: "Goddamn." Mani came downstairs and said "Oh heyyy! What yall on?" Me: "Waiting on Nique." Mani: "Oh he upstairs. We was waiting on Von. NIQUE COME ON HE READY!" Nique: "Ight gimme a minute!" He came down the steps putting stuff in his pockets then he said "Von drivin?" Von: "Yeah come on." I got off his lap and he pulled his keys out his pocket. Me: "Y'all be safe.." Von gave me a kiss on my cheek and Mani said "Imma call you when we get in there okay?" Me: "Ight." They walked out and I locked the door behind em. Daddy came downstairs and said "Where they goin?" Me: "To get stuff for the party tonight." He shook his head and said "Ion know why yo Momma agreed to that." Me: "Loosen up Daddy, dang. You always so boring 🤣" Daddy: "What? No I'm not. I know how to "loosen up." I used to get down back in the day. Ask ya momma bout me!" Me: "Mm no thanks..." He grabbed a bottle of water out the fridge and went back upstairs. Mani called me on facetime and showed me around the store. Her and Nique was acting dumb asf😭. I asked her where Von was and she pointed the camera at him. He still looked mad even at the store. They went to the junk food aisle of the store and put a lot of stuff in the buggy. Mani: "Girl what we getting?" Me: "Get sum of dem Oreos and Rice Krispies treat things. Go to da juice aisle and get sum cran-mango juice, kool-aid, and fruit juice." Mani: "Ight. What chips should we get?" Me: "I guess all kinds. Get sum tortilla chips and dip tho."