Special

Year 850

"Nice palace hm?" Jean says as Eren puts his arm around me.

"Yeah, she isn't exactly regal," Armin says watching Historia chase after two kids.

"Well, it's only been two months since she was crowned. But it seems she'd rather run an orphanage than a kingdom," Jean comments.

"Have you heard the new name the people came up for her?" Armin asks as Historia finally catches the two.

"They call her the Cattle-Farmin Goddess. I think it's a term of endearment," Armin says as I laugh a bit.

"Well, it isn't exactly the first time I've heard her been called a goddess," I say as I relax in Eren's body.

"You know if this keeps up, no one's gonna remember the chump who plugged up the wall in Trost," Jean says making a weird face.

"Hey, this is a part of why Historia became queen. So she could do all of this," Eren says as Connie ad Sasha get nagged by kids.

'Connie and Sasha would be good parents...Wait...'

"Do what?" Armin asks as I smile at Connie and Sasha.

"She went from the underground to the edge of the wall and saved all the orphans and needy she could. She even got the Captain to it, since he grew up underground..." Eren says as Historia stomps over to us.

"Slacking off again, huh?!" Historia says putting her hands on her hips.

"Huh?" Armin hums.

"It's getting dark you know!"  Historia shouts as she orders us to pick up some boxes.

------------------------------------------------

"Power has changed her...She reminds me of my mother now..." Jean says as he slowly walks with a box in his hand.

"Jean boy..." I say under my breath.

"What'cha say?!" He yells as Armin pushes him back.

"Gods can be cruel..." Armin says referring back to Jean's words.

"Hey, (y/n)? Since when did you and Eren become a thing?" Jean asks as Mikasa walks by.

"We aren't a "thing", Jean..." I glare at him.

"Yeah, right...Is that why I see you guys giving each other googly eyes and holding each other...Like what the hell is that about?" Jean asks. 

"Problem? I'm sorry that you don't have anyone to do that with!" I say poking him.

"You're so wrong! I have so many girls that want me! I mean, who wouldn't want someone like me?!" Jean asks as Armin stops him.

"No one, Jean...No one..." I say.

"Period," Armin says.

------------------------------------------------

"That's great! We can win! With weapons like that, killing Titans will be as easy as breathing!" Marlo says smacking down a cup of water.

"You're so damn excitable. You should know better than to be this pumped about joining the Scouts," Jean responds to Marlo.

"That reminds me...Didn't Hitch try and convince you to stay with the MPs?" Sash asks as I drop my piece of bread onto her plate.

"Wait, Hitch? How come?" Marlo asks as Connie and Sasha smirk and blush.

"Because she's a thirsty girl, and she thinks you're a tall glass of water..." Sasha says as I choke on my potato.