Chapter 11

Y/N flew to the sky as she saw a massive amount of dark sand. She saw Pitch aiming a dark arrow towards Sandy. She gasped and yelled, "Sandy! Look o-" Sandy looked at her and was suddenly shot in the back.

"No!" Y/N's eyes turned to a grey-blue color. She flew to Sandman and surrounded him and herself in a circle of ice. She held him in her arms and looked at the dark sand that was enveloping him. "C'mon Sandy, you'll be ok." Y/N smiled at him as her eyes showed sadness.

All Sandy did was smile and looked at her. He weakly held his thumbs up before the dark sand fully enveloped him. Y/N watched as the sand slipped through her fingers. Y/N let down the circle of ice and was about to go for Pitch when she saw Jack let out a huge surge of ice that ended up shattering Pitch's whole army that was there.

Pitch fell out of the sky along with Jack. Y/N rushed and grabbed Jack before the other guardians could move. She brought him to the sleigh and gently placed him down. "Jack, are you ok?" Y/N asked him as her eyes turned back to their natural blue color. "I-I'm ok... I didn't know I could do that."

Pitch watched from the top of a building as the guardians used a snow globe to travel somewhere. Pitch smiled and said, "Finally, someone else who knows how to have fun!"

At the pole, North, Bunny, Tooth, Jack, and Y/N all stood at an imprint on the floor. It was of Sandman, it had three lit candles around it, and you could hear the sad music that the elves were making with their bells. Y/N was the first to walk away. She grabbed her staff and walked into a different room.

After the ceremony was over Jack went to the room Y/N did. He saw her sitting there. Her clothes had frost on them, he'd never seen them like that before. Jack sat across from her. He tapped on the window and the ice made a small figure of Sandy. "It's my fault Jack." Y/N didn't look at him, she only continued looking out the window.

"Y/N, it's not your fault. It's Pitch's fault. He's the one who killed Sandy." Jack looked at her. Y/N's eyes became a grey-blue once more as she turned away from the window and looked at her hand. She held her hand out a bit and suddenly ice appeared, hovering slightly above the palm of her hand. The ice changed into a 3D figure of Sandy, with a smile on his face.

"I should have been there. I've fought Pitch before. I know I have, or at least I think I have. With my powers I should be able to stop him. I was stupid and was following a shadow when I left you and Sandy. Something didn't feel right so I came back, but, I didn't make it in time." Y/N watched as the figure of ice faded away.

Jack gently grabbed Y/N's hand, which caught her by surprise. Her eyes turned back to blue as she looked at her and Jack's hands. "Y/N, I know if you were following that horse, it's because you had a good reason to. I also know that none of us could have helped Sandy... We were outnumbered. We will stop Pitch." Y/N squeezed Jack's hand a bit, for reassurance.

"Thank you, Jack." She smiled a tiny bit at him, in which he returned. "I know what we can do now."

_________________________________________

Alright I watched the movie yesterday so I should hopefully get the chapters for this book out faster. Thank you to those who read my story and who like it. It means a lot to me that people like the stuff that I write. 🖤 Belated Merry Christmas.