Chapter 19

Naruto was on the first floor of a building. Everywhere one could see was blood, and people knocked out. Naruto's jacket was torn, his face had many cuts, and he looked bruised. Takashi's time was up so he went up in a poof of smoke.

"These all have some small bounty on their head by Iwa," said Naruto.

All of a sudden, three people attacked him with swords.

"Ah, stupid men," said Naruto as he used Spiraling wind ball to knock them.

"Whoa, you all are skilled," said Naruto as they dodged his attacks.

"You are going to die, kid. Any last words?" asked one of them.

"Yes. 4 tails," said Naruto as he got enveloped in a translucent orange chakra, with four tails.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'I have got one chance to hit him. After that, he will figure it out that I can keep up with his movements using Sharingan. He is too fast for me and I need a momentary pause in his movements,' thought Sasuke. 

Haku once again came out of a mirror to hit him. Sasuke used that moment to grab his arms, kick him in the stomach and then throw him on the ground.

Outside, Hinata was standing on bugs that were hovering above the mirror.

"Kiba, now," said Hinata.

"All four jutsu," said Kiba.

"Man clone jutsu."

"Fang passing fang."

Kiba and Akamaru, who now looked like Kiba, started spinning and hit the centre of the mirror. After they bounced back, Hinata used her gentle fist to completely break the mirror.

As soon as that happened, all the mirrors shattered.

"See that, Zabuza? That's our teams," said Kakashi.

"They may not be as strong as Haku, but they are strong together," said Kurenai as she used her genjutsu taijutsu combo and hit him from the shadows.

"They sure are strong, but one of them, the one who isn't here is a coward," said Zabuza.

"Naruto isn't a coward. He must be doing something important if he isn't here," said Kakashi.

"Say whatever you want, the strongest isn't here," said Zabuza as he flung his sword towards Kakashi.

"You all defeated my jutsu!" said Haku in shock.

"Yes, and now you are going down. I am giving you last chance, surrender," said Sasuke.

"I can't so that," said Haku.

"Why do you worship a man who kills innocent for money?" asked Sasuke.

"Because I am needed by him. He gave me a reason to live," said Haku.

"What do you mean?" asked Sasuke.

"People with Kekkei Genkai are hated in Kiri. They are considered harbingers of disaster. After multiple civil wars when people with kekkei Genkai were used, people started considering them monsters. They hated them. When my father found that my mother and I had kekkei Genkai, he brought an angry mob to kill her. I survived by killing all," said Haku in a grave tone.

An image of Naruto sitting in a corner, crying came into Sasuke's mind. That day, he had failed. All the parents were talking about him.

Then came the image of Naruto when he was being beaten by the villagers.