Bonus Chapter/Scene # 5

In which Seivon's sister recalls what happened for their deaths to of happened and gets into an argument about his parents' death and inheritance with Seivon causing him to live forever alone while his sister...But eventually makes up but ends up leaving with relatives instead of being together.  

Must be read after chapter 41 and chapter 42

Mother and Father were dead.  There is no more denying the truth.  There is no more pretending.  I have to face the facts.  But it was no mistake how they died.  It was from those wretched creatures of the deep.  It was all those obscure things of the sea that killed them and everyone, but Seivon and his two friends. 

I am just thankfully he is okay.  But that means I have to help him go in the right direction of things.  And since mother and father never said anything to him yet, I must in their steed.  I can't believe this.  How could this happen?  And I remembered how I begged and begged to go along... 

If I did go I surely end up the same way as dear mother and father.  I thought I worked hard to achieve it, helping my parents with the conducting research and helping them when they caught those sea monsters.

I remember the day they caught them.  It was around nine of those things.  Mother and father got tons of neck and equipment.  I helped them with the tools. 

We made this device that detects those half fin monsters and would locate them.  First we used that, and then we got spears that would pierce their bodies.  We threw nets all over them and captured them.

We got all of them obediently with them realizing they should not struggle from us.  All of them, except one.  He was a bit smaller than the others, but more aggressive and strong.  He kept biting the ropes and everything.  And his teeth were sharp as knives piercing anything that got in its way.  I think if these monsters has sexes, it would be a he anyways.

  He crackled his flipper hands tugging at the rope, but we finally got him with the fifth time.  He became unconscious.  But that is when we decided to use and study him which would be the worse mistake ever.  His stupid blue navy hair and dark piercing eyes that stared at me whenever I would feed him.  I studied him and tried to get him to talk, but he do the opposite of what we want.  He was a pain.

But one day, when we realized the others are no use since we got him.  We killed them off and tried their meat.  It was surprisingly good.  But one of us foolishly, forgot about him.  He got out and somehow got rooms away.  He...he smashed some of our precious equipment in anger of their deaths. 

I could say he quite scared and traumatized.  But wouldn't he be use to that?  After all his kind does the same thing.  Besides they are just sea creatures.  They can't feel anything.

He crashed himself and a tray to sea, but I wasn't going to let him get away.  Not on my watch.  I dived deep down.  Some of the other researchers were with me, including my parents.  But when I saw him he was clinging onto two other monsters like him.  Too similar look in fact. 

It was then I realized they must been family.  I didn't know those monsters had families too.  I saw them barely moving their mouths, but strange sounds and words flew across the waters.  But I had to cut their heart-to-heart to a short.  He must come with me.  We shot the other two.  They did while holding him.

  I thought it make it easier to catch him, but it became harder.  He suddenly gained some massive speed and sped away.  I tried chasing after him, I did.  We all did, but it no use.  And what we got in return were those bodies.  So we took them and studied them in return...