S T A R T I N G O V E R

mature scene

mature scene

My grandpa and grandma finally arrived last night, my grandma basically brought the whole Tiffany and Co store with her. She gifted me three pairs of earrings, five bracelets, a blanket and two necklaces while my grandpa simply brought a Maryland theme coffee cup for me. My mom and grandma never got along but I was surprise to see that she got her a necklace with my birthday on it.

"Mom, she can't go with you." My dad told her.

"She's my granddaughter, I have a right to take her wherever I please." My grandma pinched my cheek, I smiled.

"You can't take her to the bar, she can't drink." My mom intervene in their conversation.

"Oh god you act like I'm taking her to a slaughterhouse." My grandma said in disgust. I nodded in agreement with my grandma, my moms hard glare settled on me.

"Adora is an alcoholic, mother." My dad tells her, my grandma turned around to look at me, I ducked my head under my arm trying my best to hide.

Thanks dad

"Awh honey, how about we go drink some tea instead?" My grandma completely changed personalities.

I rotated my head in a circle while moaning in anger, I wanted to murder my dad. I needed a drink and my dad was completely shutting me down. Now I have to go drink tea instead of whiskey with my grandma. I hid my anger and smiled at my grandma while nodding my head.

My grandma suddenly popped out a fancy hat from her purse, like those hats you wear to horse races. We sat at our table and I was miserable.

"This is way more funnier then any club." My grandma sipped her tea.

Fucking terrific

We were waiting for my mom and dad, of course  they were late like always which meant I was stuck with my grandma and grandpa. We were currently ordering more tea and stones, this stupid preppy dress was starting to itch.

After a few minutes my mom finally arrived without my dad, my guess is that he's screwing his employee.

"Sorry, Orlando got caught up with work." My mom said.

I rolled my eyes at her lie, my grandma just simply nodded.

"So any boyfriends?" My grandma wiggled her eyebrows.

Great the boy talk, I purposely took a sip of my nasty cup of tea to avoid her question. I glanced at my mom who was glaring at me angrily, please don't bring up Nicolas.

"A boy got her a diamond necklace but she rejected him and ran out like a little girl." My mom told my grandma, I gritted my teeth together in pure anger.

"Mom, it's definitely not the place to talk about this." I pulled her arm towards me whispering in her ear.

"Why? you don't want me to tell your nana how you screwed up again." My mom says out loud, my grandma glances between my mom and I.