42 - Torture

I thought to give a long update but as many of you asked this is the small chapter I can give.

Arjun pov

"Make him sit before me" I ordered placing myself a chair in the center of the room waiting for the most awaited guest of the decade. 

Albert made Vishwanathan sit in front of me, who seems to be helpless having no energy to look at me, "had a wonderful day?" I asked smiling at his death state.

It was years since he dreamed to have him in front of me, taking every inch of his confidence, happiness. Now he is in my hands for the past 4 days without the actual food but only the money he is begging for years, "seems like those currencies have definitely helped you keeping you alive, was it tasty?" I wondered at his sore face.

"Why are you doing this?" he asked breathing heavily while his knees failed to stand with whole day standing continuously, "what do you think?"

"For killing your friend?" I laughed shaking my head at his guess, I know he knows me the day Diya introduced me to her father the confusion washed over his face the first time we meet but he masked it with a smile.

Placing the chair close to him, I placed the knife at his lap, "you are a genius but not enough to read my mind" with that I cut his thigh deep with the knife with a happy smile hearing his painful roar erupting the whole building, "you bastard, leave me, I will give all their properties" 

I blinked my eyes taking the knife back, "believe me Vishwanath her life was much more valuable than the money and this is not only for her" I plug the knife on his another thigh hearing his scream and painful cries, "this is also for the girls who lost their life by you" I took it out and started to stab his continuously pouring my all anger into his lap, down to his legs, arms everywhere, I don't care for my merciless way but he deserves all this pain, "also for trying to kill my wife, my child, my brother, my father" I poured a bucket of water over his face as he cried in pain.

"I... I ca... can't plea... ple... please stop... stop" 

"Alcohol" I whispered as Albert handed me.

A smile played on my lips, "are you ready for another game?" I poured the alcohol slowly over his wound happily hearing his screams, "stop... stop... stop you bastard" 

"I have no mercy, I have no wetness in my heart it's only filled with anger and you being the scapegoat tolerate all these" I signaled my men to rub the alcohol over his wounds which he did, "please Arjun... to... stop"

"Let's talk to keep you engaged" I showed his PA's picture in front of him, "what is he to you? Apart from your PA"

"he is my loyal employee's son more like a family" he finished after a great sigh.

"Lie" I placed the knife on his stomach scratching slightly over his stomach, "would you like to know how deep this one could get?" his eyes widened when I applied little force into his stomach through the knife.

"He gave me the idea to do this works"

"And?"

"And we both were doing this for... more than 8 years... I invest the money he invested in his brain"

Keeping the knife away, "what has Diya do in this?" I asked.

"A few years back he was adamant in not giving me his ideas, I gave my words to give whatever he needs. And he wanted Diya in barter" I clutched my hands, "so you abstained your daughter to a 36-year-old man when she was just 23 years?" I put the knife on the nearby fire pit.

"Yes," he answered breathing heavily till now there was no regret on his eyes or words, "he was my only hope" I nodded and took the knife from the fire and placed it directly near his face, "ceding her was never my wish but I was in need for money otherwise I would have been shot dead" he retorted quickly with fear floating in his eyes as he placed his eyes on the now reddish knife.