𝓒𝓾𝓪𝓽𝓻𝓸

NIK

LET IT HURT

LET IT HURT. THEN LET IT GO -- R.H. SIN

For two weeks Rhaenyra was sad. But she still did her regular tasks. Even when Sam and Dean had told her she didn't have to clean and cook she insisted that it was her only way to repay them for letting her stay in their home. Dean and Sam decided to finally let her out in the world. The grocery store, which she totally loved. The library, thanks to Sam. Dean took her to a diner close to the bunker where Rhaenyra had gotten a job as a cook. Dean and Sam argued for sometime before finally caving. "No, absolutely not" Dean argued. "But, Dean. I can finally help" she Dean shook his head no. "No. What if something happens to you?" Sam and Rhaenyra gave Dean a look. "Dean, no offense but I can take care of myself. You've seen what I can do" she replied. "I know. I just worry" Rhaenyra and Sam smiled. "I know, Dean" she grabbed his hand. "Look, the diner is only a few minutes from here. So, if I ever need you, you can always get there quick" Dean looked at Sam as if telling him to say something. "She's right, Dean. We won't be around forever. She needs to find a way to survive without us" Sam stated giving his point.

Dean let out a sigh, he knew he was outnumbered. "Fine. But if anything happens you come to us, okay?" she nodded happily and rushed to hug him. "Thanks, Dean" he nodded. "Yeah, yeah" he said but he was smiling. She hugged Sam as well. "Tomorrow we will have a new name for you so you can work" she nodded. "Could I keep my name?" she asked. "Is the only thing I have left" Sam and Dean gave her a sad smile. "Of course" Sam gave her a hug. So, two days later Rhaenyra became a cook and sometimes a waitress. In the second week on the job she met a young man who would come in everyday. Nik.

He never gave her a last name or full name, simply Nik. "Hello, may I take your order?" she asked. When the man looked away from the menu she saw it was the same man that had come in almost every day for an entire week. "Oh, hello, Nik. What can I get you?" she asked with a smile. Every time Klaus saw her, he felt close to her as if he knew her but couldn't remember from where he knew her. "Hello, Rhaenyra,  the usual, please" he replied and she nodded. She made her way to the kitchen to leave her order, for a few minutes she took orders until Nik's order was ready. "Here you go, Nik. Anything else I can get you?" he shook her head no. "No, thank you, Rhaenyra" she nodded and took her leave.

There were only a few minutes until closing time. Nik had left and as always left her a generous tip. In the few weeks she had been working at the diner she was well-liked and people liked her cooking. She was the last one in. 'Dean or Sam should be arriving any second' she thought to herself as she made sure everything was in order before leaving for the night. Klaus as always got in trouble for having a big ego. "I am the hybrid. I can't be killed!" he yelled at the demons in front of him. He didn't know demons even existed but if vampires, werewolves and such were real why not demons? "Aw, look. The big bad wolf" the demons jumped on him. She ran and stood in front of him as he tried to get up. "Leave him alone!" she yelled and her hair turned red, orangish veins started to show on her face.