27.1: Rolling With The Homies

Chapter 27

Chapter 27.1: Rolling With The Homies cont...
April

"Meeee" Mimi dragged smiling heavily. They could tell from the smile alone that her Valentines were a good one. Every time Shooters name was mentioned today or her phone went off she'd just be sitting there hella cheesy.

"Aww shit what did my brother do" April asked as she and the rest of the girls gave Mimi their full attention ready to sip on some tea.

"Let's just say Valentines was simply amazing. My baby finally asked me to be his woman. You know he didn't have to actually ask because we already know that I'm his and he's mine but the way he asked me and the fact that he even asked me was worth it" Mimi said still smiling. She had a glow about her.

"Awww" the girls gushed happy for her and waiting to hear what else had gone down and how he asked her.

"Wait before you even get into the details I thought you and Shooter were already together. I mean from New Years it didn't look like y'all weren't together" Vonnii said and asked and the girls laughed. They could see why she questioned it. Anybody looking on the outside in would think they were already together. Shooter and Mimi was definitely a couple they just didn't need conformation because they already knew what they had.

"V that man has had her ass since the first week they started talking" Ebony said and laughed. They all knew what was up with Mimi and Shooter but unlike the men they knew he had never officially asked her to be his.

"Yes, yes he did and it was all good because I was stuck on his ass too" Mimi said not caring at all. Shooter had her and that was that.

"You know me I Stan" Vonnii said and the girls broke out in a fit of laughter because Shooter had been using that shit like it was his.

"Yea bae has borrowed ya I Stan he uses it often these days" Mimi said in between laughs while the waiter brought out their appetizers.

Vonnii laughed. "I don't mind. If anybody was going to use it he and August looked like they would" Mimi and Alaina shook their heads while April and Ebony laughed knowing Vonnii was absolutely right.

"Thank you" they all said to the waiter as he placed their food down onto the table.

"You're welcome enjoy and if you need anything let me know" Aaron said and walked off.

"Ok details now" Alaina said looking over at Mimi then picked up her fork.

"Welllllll he woke me up and told me he had some plans for me so we got up and got ready for the day. So I'm walking ahead of him heading to the living room and had to stop in my tracks because bae had the living room table filled with bouquets of roses. One even had blue face hundreds wrapped around them. The cutest chocolate brown teddy bear was sitting on the couch surrounded by bags from some of my favorite stores" Mimi said getting into detail. She didn't want to leave anything out. They had been holding out on their Valentine's for this specific day so she had to tell it all. It was better than sharing it over the phone. "He honestly could've stopped right there and I'd a been happy but he didn't. He told me I could open my gifts later but we needed to make our way out because he set up some spa time for me. He took me to a luxury spa, we got a couples massage, and he even got a facial with me" Mimi gushed. All the stops that Shooter had pulled for her had her looking at him differently but in a good different. He surprised her. He really didn't look the type to do all of what he did but clearly he was.