act i

S E P T E M B E R, 1 9 7 3

C O N T E X T

RUNNING THROUGH THE brick wall, Venus Lupin starred at the red train in front of her. "Move, fuck head", Remus Lupin spat as she flipped him off. The twins hadn't stopped bickering over a book, causing them to be frustrated against each other. Venus rolled her eyes at her twin brother before seeing two familiar black haired boys.

"Look, it's James and Sirius"

The girl stated as her parents sighed heavily. Lyall and Hope didn't quite like that the twins were friends with a Black. Especially not with that families reputation. "We'll put your things on the train. Try not to get in trouble this year, Venus"

Lyall said but his daughter was long gone. The elderly man sighed heavily before turning to look at his son, who was chuckling softly. "Look after your sister, will you Remus?", the man asked as Remus nodded before rushing after his sister.

"Oi Potter! Black", Venus shouted as the two boys turned around with the biggest grin on their faces. "Lupin, where's the other one?", James questioned as Remus finally caught up to his sister. Slightly hyperventilating, the boy held onto his side. "Merlin, you run fucking fast", he stated as she laughed.

"You're just not in shape, Remmy", the girl teased her twin brother who he rolled his eyes at her.

"Let's get in the train before we have to sit on the floor", Sirius said as the four of them boarded the hogwarts express. Sitting at their usual compartment, Venus couldn't help but feel happy to be finally back in the train. "How was everyone's summer?", James questioned the group as the twins shrugged. "Same old. We did go see granny", "the woman is as mad as a bag of ferrets", the two siblings stated as the black haired boys looked at each other.

"If I wanted to talk about my mother, I would've simply done it myself", the Black said as the four teens erupted in laughters.

Sitting in the great hall, Venus and Marlene were in a heavy debate about potatoes when suddenly the Lupin girl felt a tape on her shoulder. Turning around, she saw a familiar blonde haired girl looking at her. "Narcissa", Venus stated as the slytherin softly smiled at her.

"He wants to see you, now"

The blonde girl simply said before walking away with her head held high. "You're still with him? V, I thought you broke it off", Marlene spat as Venus shrugged softly. "I never said I was going to, I was just thinking about it", Venus stated while getting up and leaving the great hall. Her friends all looking at her confused. "Where she going?", Peter questioned as the marauders looked over at Marlene, who had gone bright red.

"With Malfoy", the girl answered causing eye rolls from the boys, especially Sirius. "Oh shut it, will you? He makes her happy", Lily Evans spat as James sent her doe eyes. It wasn't a secret that the Potter boy was head over heels for the redhead.

Flipping her hair, the girl went back to talking with Alice.

"Really Malfoy? The broom closet?", Venus asked with a smirk on her face as the platinum haired boy chuckled. His grey eyes meeting her green eyes causing her to stare at all his features. She always loved looking at his perfectly sculpted face. "How was your summer?", he questioned while wrapping an arm around her waist.

"Same as always. You?", she asked sheepishly as the boy placed kisses down her neck. "Family things", Lucius stated as she nodded while he kept kissing her neck. "Lucius, I have to go meet with Sirius-", the platinum haired boy suddenly stopped and gripped onto Venus's waist tighter.

"Now, why would you do that?"

He asked as the girl saw his eyes darkened. He had always been jealous of any guy who was spending time with his girlfriend. "I have to g-", "You're not going anywhere!", the Malfoy stated while slamming his hands on each side of her head.

The girl felt her breath itch, being both scared and turned on. "Lucius-", she tried to say but his lips mashed against hers, as if trying to flatten and destroy her mouth.

She hungrily pushed back, her mouth open, tongue pushing past his clenched teeth to the moist space within. He gripped her head firmly, as if to keep her from escaping. He worked his mouth against hers, their tongues battling back and forth like wrestlers, each trying to pin the other.

"Lucius"

The girl started before hearing the door swung opened. Regulus Black was starring at the couple, utterly disgusted with his mate. "I'll walk you", the curly black haired boy stated before grabbing Venus by the arm.

Yanking her out of Lucius's grip, the boy glared at the grey eyed boy. As the two of them were away from the platinum haired boy, Regulus turned around trying facing her.

"Are you okay? It didn't seem as you were enjoying that"

The boy told her as the brown haired girl smiled gently at him. She would be lying if she said she didn't enjoy it, but she knew it was also wrong. "I'm okay now, so thank you for that", the girl whispered before finally entering the gryffindor common room.

Regulus starred at the portrait for a solide 10 minutes before eventually making his way down to the dungeons. Curfew was about to start in 10 minutes, and he didn't want to have detention on the first day back. Without another word, he headed straight to his dorm not wanting to face Lucius or any other one of his friends.

Venus sat on the red couch in front of the fire place, her twin brother seated right next to her. "What took you so long?", the werewolf questioned as she shrugged. "Just Lucius who wanted to talk", the girl whispered while going back to the book she had started on the train.