23. queen of the night

listen if you please ✨

twitter

PUFF | puffofficial

NEW SONG 'Queen of the Night' COMING OUT IN FIVE MINUTES

|
|
|

user1 | userone
HUH?! MAAM WHAT?!

user4 | userfour
wait...if eris writes the songs...and she just got back from meeting karl...kaistwt WAKE TF UP

Eris watched the call in front of her, much like the time before her and the girls gathered a bunch of people for the release. It was a bit harder to get everyone together since time zones were a thing. She looked at each icon, Wilbur, Niki, Dream, George, Sapnap, Dream, Quackity, Bad, Skeppy and Karl. It was the last person that had her a bit nervous to hear the song. She was kind of glad that there were no face cams on for this since it gave her the chance to blush and be flustered without anyone watching.

"I'm nervous to see what others with say about this song," Astrid stated, grabbing Eris' hand. She smiled at her friend to comfort her. Josephine who was laying across their laps puckered her lips. Eris caught the air kiss, pretending to eat it. "The last time we made a group song together we almost got canceled by insecure men."

"It's all the fuckboys I swear!" Josephine yelled, her hands cupping around her mouth.

"Josephine, language!" Eris laughed at Bad's comment. She looked at their second screen, seeing the premiere only seconds away. Astrid rubbed her hand soothingly with her thumb, trying to keep her calm. Eris rested her head on her shoulder, closing her eyes.

"It's seconds away!" Dream exclaimed, making Eris squeeze Astrid's hand a bit tighter. "Is this how fans feel before a manhunt video?"

"Nope, they doubt it because they have trust issues after that vlog incident."

"JOJO IS GOING FERAL!" Sapnap yelled, laughing loudly. Everyone was laughing as Dream yelled out 'what' over and over again. Eris smiled, feeling a bit better. She heard the beginning of the song begin to play alongside Niki's cheers. The girls had already told her days before about the song in order to make Eris more at ease about releasing it. Niki had encouraged it a bit more as long as Eris was comfortable.

Astrid's voice began to ring in their ears, making Eris remember every single moment she had with Karl. There could be more if he felt the same. There was still the chance that he would leave her stranded and never talk to her again. Having songs written about you sometimes don't have the most positive lyrics but these were positive.

Her phone began to ring, making her look down at it. It was a phone call from her dad. She showed it to Astrid as she untangled herself to leave the room.

"Dad?" She asked. Her dad usually didn't call as often but it wasn't weird to receive random calls from him. "Everything alright?"

"The song is about that Karl boy isn't it?" Eris almost started choking on air. "That's really cute, Eris. You're growing up on me."

"Jesus, I thought you were dying," Eris laughed, leaning on the wall. She slid down as her but hit the floor of the hallway. "It was that noticeable, huh?" Her dad hummed, making her playfully groan. "Damn, I thought I hid it well."

"Even your fans figured it out, what makes you think I didn't figure it out." Eris laughed again. "You like him that much to write a song about him and visit him."

"It's scary," Eris muttered. She leaned her head back, hearing everyone talking about something she couldn't pick up. "I live far from him or what if—"

"Hey, now," Her dad interrupted her from her anxious rant. "If there's one thing I've always said, you have to take the opportunity and run with it. It doesn't matter if it might crash and burn because at the end of the day, you still have Astrid and Josephine."

"Are you trying to get me to marry Astrid again?"

"Maybe but that isn't the point," Her dad reminded her. "You got this, Eris. I believe in you, I always will."

"Thanks dad," She muttered. "I have to go, I think they finished listening to the song."

"Get your mans!"

"Please don't say that again," Eris laughed. They said their goodbyes before Eris stood up and held the doorknob in her hand. She had to take the opportunity.

Opening the door, Astrid and Josephine stood on the other side. She looked at them weirdly as they walked out of the room. Astrid nudged her in, smiling at her. Josephine mouthed 'get some' before Astrid noticed and closed the door. Eris looked at the computer screen noticing that Karl was the only one left on the call. She walked over, taking a seat as she took a deep breath.

"Karl."

"Eris." They said at the same time. Eris giggled a bit, shocked that they even managed to synchronize that well. Karl let out an awkward laugh as he looked at the screen as well. "I wanted to.." They kept synchronizing, making them laugh even harder.

"Okay, at the count of three we will say what we both want to say," Eris suggested. Karl muttered an okay, making Eris smile. "Alright. One, two, three."

"Be my boyfriend."

"Be my girlfriend."

- ', [𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘦] ꒱ ↷🖇

AHHHHH MAN
I BE CRYING
ERIS AND KARL
KAIS IF YOU MUST

as always loves
have a nice day/night!
stay hydrated!
you are loved!

~j