Mary Saotome - Turned

Mary kept looking between both of cards since she still couldn't believe that you had won

Mary kept looking between both of cards since she still couldn't believe that you had won. There was no possible way. While you weren't the worst gambler, Mary's gambling skills were leagues far above yours.

"No! This can't be. You cheated! You must've cheated!"

You feigned being hurt from the accusations.

"Babe, that's insulting. I don't need to cheat in order to beat you. I happened to win fair and square."

"B...but there's no way. You couldn't have beat me. Someone must've been helping you."

While Mary looked around to search for your accomplice, you stood up from your seat and made your way over to her side of the table. Leaning down, you gripped her cheeks with your nails digging into her skin.

"I won fair and square, sweetheart. You lost the gamble so you're going to deal with the consequences. You remember them, don't you?" Mary gulps loudly, finding that she couldn't get anything out. She had never seen this side of you. If she was being a little honest with herself, it was quite hot. "Repeat the bet for me, will you? Let everyone hear you loud and clear."

When she makes no attempt to repeat it, your grip tightens.

"I'll bet your pet for the week if I lost."

Satisfied with her response, you let her go after giving her a quick peck on the lips.

"You all heard it here. She's mine and mine only. No is meant to touch her. If I see anyone giving her any problems, I'm going to make you regret ever thinking about it." There's a series of murmurs of agreements before they leave. It's now just you and Mary in the room. "I think you're enjoying yourself, aren't you Mary? Is this something you've been thinking about? For you to be under my control?"

"N...no."

"I think you're lying, Mary. I can see it in your eyes and that's okay. I'm going to make it my mission to get you to reveal how much you actually enjoy this before the week ends." You make your way to your bag, pulling out the necklace you had borrowed from Sayaka. "Lets make it official. You can't really be my pet without this." You place it over her head. "Much better. Now come on, lets go home."

You toss her your bag, laughing when she grunts out loud when it lands on her. It was far too heavy for you to carry.

X

Since day one, you made full use of the fact that Mary was now your pet. While she made sure that you were fully aware of how much she hated it, you knew that deep down, she loved being your pet.

"It's cute, really. You really think that you can fool me, Mary? I know how much you're enjoying this. I can practically see it in your eyes. You know that you can't hide anything from me."

With your shoe, you make her turn around to look at you. As a last attempt to get her to tell you before the week ended, you had made her get on all fours so you could use her as a foot stool. Remember how she treated Ryota when he was her pet, you asked her to do the same things that he had done for her when he was her pet. It wasn't hard to realize that everything that she told him to do, she had wanted to do them herself.

"I hate you."

"Oh, don't be like that, Mary. What do you say when someone gives you something that you've wanted." She stays quiet. "Hmm? Come on, I know that you know this one."

"Thank you."

She finally mutters through her gritted teeth. She just needed to last a couple of more minutes and then it would all be over.

"Thank you...for what?"

"I'm not saying what is not true."

"But it is true, Mary. Admit it, you've been wanting for me to control you ever since we started dating. I don't know why I never noticed but I'm glad that I figured it out." You bend down to grip her jaw to force you to look up at you. "Admit it or I'm never going to do this again in the privacy of our bedroom. Isn't that what you've always wanted? To let someone else control you? Just tell me the truth and we'll do this whenever you ask me to take control of you."

Mary lowered her eyes, not wanting to meet your gaze as she gave in.

"I've always wanted to be under your control."

You give her a smile before pulling her in for a deep kiss.

"Good girl."

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page.

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Miroslava Honebami - Self

Ririka Momobami - Demon Part 2

--------------