Lighting The Fire

Bury The Light (Male Faunus!Vergil!Reader x Pyrrha Nikos)

Part 29

Meanwhile in Anima, Dante and Yang are riding Cavaliere with the shady man through a forest.

Dante:"How much further, pal?"

Shay:"This should just about do it."

Dante stops his bike at a clearing.

Shay:"You two wait here. I'll go up ahead and make sure the coast is clear."

Shay dismounts the from the bike and runs into the bushes. Dante and Yang shake their heads in annoyance as they got off Cavliere. Yang began taking her sleeve and coat off before stretching a little while Dante leans on his bike with his arms crossed.

Dante:"Think we can trust him?"

Yang:"If he says he knows where we can find my mother, then I guess we can."

Dante:"If you say so."

They waited for a while until a gunshot was heard. Suddenly, Dante gets shot in the head.

Yang:"DANTE!"

Turns out, Dante managed to catch the bullet using his teeth and spits it out as Yang sighs in relief. Shay then reappears with seven bandits with him.

Shay:"I can't believe you two were dumb enough to let me lead you here."

The bandits take out their weapons and point it at Dante and Yang.

Yang:"Is this everyone?"

Shay:"Yes, little lady. This is it. Well, unless you count the whole rest of the camp back that way."

He gestures behind him with his thumb and Dante points a finger in the same direction.

Dante:"That way?"

Shay:"Yes. That way."

Dante:"Alright then. Thanks for letting us know. Come on, Yang."

Shay:"Ah, ah, ah. Not so fast, big guy.  Now to pay me back for this tooth, we're going to take your bike. And you're going to take your lumps."

Dante and Yang look at each other, smirking before looking back at Shay.

Dante:"Whatever you say, pal. Good luck in trying though."

Dante then equips Gilgamesh while Yang engages Ember Celica.