𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐀 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐚

~Vanessa's POV~

"So this year you're spending Christmas with your dad, Katy, and Maya because your mom and Enrique took your offer of them having a couple Christmas today?" Jason questioned me as we were all in Topanga's waiting for Riley and Maya to come for the...

"So this year you're spending Christmas with your dad, Katy, and Maya because your mom and Enrique took your offer of them having a couple Christmas today?" Jason questioned me as we were all in Topanga's waiting for Riley and Maya to come for the Secret Santa name pick outs.

"Yeah." I nodded over to him as I leaned back into Farkle's arms confirming with Jason how this year I would be spending the holidays.

"So you're not going to spend Christmas with them?" Zay asked me with his eyebrows furrowed wondering how I would spend the holidays.

"Oh, they're coming the following day to spend it with us. I just thought it'd be nice they have a day with each other." I shook my head as I explained more how everything was going.

"But you said you and Maya are going to be at Riley's for Christmas." Smackle looked over to me in confusion and it was understandable.

"That's what Maya said." I shrugged as best as I could since the previous night Maya and I had a sleepover talking about Christmas and what we were going to be doing.

"Okay I think I'm going to be speaking for everyone when I say that we're confused." Farkle furrowed his eyebrows as he looked down at me in his arms speaking for everyone who nodded in agreement.

"Yeah so am I." I responded with a nod as well since I really didn't know why Maya didn't want to spend it with our parents but she just said to go with it and all I knew was it was best to agree with.

Before anyone else could even ask anything else Maya and Riley had entered the café with the oh so famous box in Riley's hand.

"Okay. Who's ready for Egret Ahh-Ahh!" Riley grinned holding the box with so much excitement while everyone else shared an annoyed and tired expression.

"Maya." I sighed as I looked over to my step sister since everyone agreed if Riley said what she has always repeated than we'd pinch her.

"She found a loophole, what do you want me to do?" Maya huffed as she had probably already told Riley what would happen if she said it.

"Ha!" Riley laughed at Maya who frowned before the two sat down on the couch behind them.

"My question for Riley is why do you have the names picked the day before we have to get the presents?" Jason questioned Riley as he sat beside me waiting to see why we have so little time to get the presents for each other.

"That's because I never think this through." Riley smiled as she responded to Jason before she frowned, thinking about what she just said.

"Do you never give up with this?" Smackle complained over to Riley since Riley had always pushed for Secret Santa for so long and the fact it's got on everyone's nerves at times.

"Secret Santa's horrible every year." Farkle agreed with Smackle with Jason nodding since every year no one gets the gift for the right person or the gifts aren't anything that they expect.