Chapter 20

"NARUTO! You are so reckless!" yelled both Hiruzen and Iruka.

"What? I couldn't leave the land as it was. plus our mission was to protect Tazuna. The biggest threat to him was Gato, so eliminating him was in the range of the mission," said Naruto.

"Naruto you do understand that it was a mission worthy of S-rank?" asked Iruka.

"WHAT?  Hurray," yelled Naruto in excitement.

"Why are you so excited?" asked Iruka.

"Please upgrade this mission to S-rank, please, please," asked Naruto.

"What!" yelled Iruka.

"This was a mission worthy of SS-rank, please upgrade it. Don't pay for that, pay for just A-rank, I want the mission my portfolio," said Naruto. Hiruzen chuckle at this.

"Okay, fine. And thank you for the proposal, now everyone except you will get paid for S-rank," said Hiruzen.

"I don't care. Also, if you are done, please dismiss the others, I want to talk to you about the other thing," said Naruto, indicating to the stasis scrolls.

"Yes yes," said Hiruzen. He dismissed everyone except Naruto, Kakashi and Iruka.

"So, what do you propose to do with them?" asked Hiruzen.

"How are our relations with Iwa?" asked Naruto.

"They are way better for the last two years then they have ever been. In fact, they have decided to send genin teams to this year's chunin exam," said Hiruzen.

"Well, as you can notice, Gato has a bounty of 3 million Ryos dead. Add the bounty Iwa had on other people I have captured, the bounty goes up to almost 4 million. I say we give it to them as a peace offering," said Naruto.

"That indeed is wise," said Hiruzen.

"It's the best option," said Naruto.

"Yes," said Hiruzen.

"And when is chunin exams?" asked Naruto.

"Soon," said Hiruzen.

"Okay, I will be going now. Thanks, Jiji," said Naruto.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few weeks had passed since the mission in the land of the waves.

"Kakashi sensei, say when will we do some real mission?" asked Naruto, removing some weeds.

"What do you mean Naruto. This is a real mission," said Kakashi reading Icha Icha.

"Not D-rank chores. I am talking about real missions like the one in the waves," said Naruto.

"Something like that?" asked Kakashi, and Naruto nodded furiously.

"Hopefully never," said Kakashi with an eye smile.

Both Sasuke and Sakura were laughing as Naruto fell to the ground.

"He and his sarcasm," muttered Naruto.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We are done for today, I need to go," said Kakashi.

As Kakashi vanished, a box came near Naruto's foot.

Naruto walked a few steps forward. The box followed it. He walked back, the box followed him.

"Say Konohamaru, when have you seen a square rock?" asked Naruto.