♡ Part 7 ♡

JUNGKOOK POV.

Hyung, why are you glaring at Jungkook like that? - Tae asked Jin.
You.... - Jin said and pointed on me then started coming closer to me. I was waiting for what will happend to me but then I got shocked.

Nice to meet you, I'm WWH Jin. You can call me Jin hyung or just hyung. Thank you for caring about my baby. - He said while hugging me and I hugged him back.
Nice to met you too and you're welcome. - I said after we broke the hug.

Hyung, I think you scared him a little. - Tae giggled.
Ohh sorry Jungkook, I didn't meant to do that. - Jin hyung said and I just nodded. Just in that time we heard a knock on the door.
Come in. - Tae said and inside came one boy with cute dimples.

Tae squeeled and hugged him. After Tae introduced me to him, excatly to Namjoon hyung who is Jin hyung's boyfriend. We was talking and laughing so much until hyungs left to their home. We ate our dinner and Tae and me left back in his room.

•°•

I was sitting on the bed and watching at the floor while waiting for Tae to come back from bathroom. Suddenly I felt two arms around my waist and head on my shoulder. I looked at my baby and softly smiled, then I again looked at the floor with the same emotions like before.

Kookie, is it something wrong? - Tae asked me.
Am I good boyfriend? - I asked him back and waited for answer. He didn't said anything but he climbed on my lap facing me and then putted his arms around my neck.
You are perfect, the best boyfriend on the world. - He said.

Am I really?? - I asked on what he rolled his eyes and then smashed his lips on mine making me gasping. I fastly kissed him back with same passion as his. Our lips are moving in perfectly harmony like they are made it for each other. After hot make out session we pulled away.

Is it that enough answer??? - He asked shyly.
It is. - I said and kissed his forehead then pulled him in the hug. I snuggled my face in his neck on what he softly giggled. Oh how much I love to see and hear him being happy. He is the most precious to me. After sometime we left to sleep.

•°•

IN THE MORNING - TAE POV. -

I slowly opened my eyes and smiled when I saw my bunny sleeping next to me. I came little closer and kissed his forehead. Then I looked at the clock and it is time to go to be ready for the school. I shaked Jungkook on what he fast woke up.

Good morning sleepyhead. - I said and smiled.
Good morning my love. - He said and pulled me in the hug which I loved the most. Ohh how much I want to stay like this whole day but we can't. I pulled from hug and he whined.
Stand up, we must to go in the school. - I said.

Are you fine today?? - He asked while carresing my cheek.
I'm fine Kook, now stand up and get ready for the school.
Okey baby, okey. - He said and pecked my lips.
Now go. - I smiled.

After doing our morning routines we left on the breakfast. We ate with my parents then after breakfast we finally left in the school where was already waiting for us Jimin hyung and Yoongi hyung.

•°•

We came in the classroom and sat down on the our seats. Soon the professor came in the class and started with leason. I looked at Jungkook who seemed like something is wrong. I decided to ask him later what happened because he is like this from yesterday.

TIME SKIPS
It was lunch time but Jungkook still didn't came in the caffeteria. I looked at Yoonmin who was talking and smiling happily. I got a little worried so I decided to find him. I stood up from my place and left in the school's hallway.