6 ~ The Nikaah Ceremony

Sultan's POV

"Leave me, Plea-"

I quickly placed my palm on her mouth as I heard the light sound of anklets. I straighten my head back and pulled her down, allowing her to stand well.

Suddenly the door opened and I looked at the Zeenat standing far away from me on the stairs.

"Sultan, we can't find Choti begum anywhere. I don't know where she went. Nagma asked her to enter her Hammam but she is nowhere to be seen now." She said in a breathe and I noticed tears in her eyes.

"Don't worry, Zeenat... she will be here... somewhere" I try to say.

"And you don't run like that," I ordered.

"Okay..." She said weakly and went back from there.

I lowered my gaze back to her. She was the most indisciplined and mannerless person I had ever seen on earth. My inner instincts were crying aloud to kill her and sent her dead body back to her father. 

"I will see you tonight," I said dangerously and left her with a jerk.

She was the one who was responsible for everything. I wanted to become the King of Hind and that piece of shit ruined everything.

I walked back out of the Hammam leaving her there because I didn't care if she lives or dies. All I wanted was to become the King of two continents. I wanted to achieve bigger and better. But, All my dreams and hard work of years shattered in just one moment.

When she said 'Yes'. I still didn't know why the hell she said 'Yes' for the alliance. I expected a 'No', a big 'No". A denial from the Mahabaleshgarh. But, this half-dead meat ruined everything.

I inhaled a deep breath trying to calm myself down as I climbed the stairs of Hammam to get out of there.

I walked back to my chamber and looked at the attendees waiting for me. I signaled them to brought my clothes, overcoat, and jewels here as I sat over the couch removing the fabric from my middle section.

Here comes an attendee holding a dry cotton cloth and suit for me. I quickly dried my legs and wore my lower and allowed him to dry my back and hairs. He silently, lowering his gaze did what he asked to and handed me my upper and overcoat of black in color.

Suddenly, I heard the announcement of Zeenat coming to my chamber. I brushed my hair with my fingers and asked the attendee to bring my jewels soon.

"Sultan," Zeenat said loudly.

"Jii, Begum Sahiba... tell me," I said smiling towards her.

She walked towards me holding her tummy and I stood up from the couch.

"Sit here," I asked her.

"Zeenat, Please don't run like this. I know you are excited but think of your child first." I said signaling her to sit down.

She said smiling at me and said.

"You didn't tell me that You both were having the bath together." She said teasing me a little.

"She mistakenly entered in my hammam" I stated clearly reminding her again that, whatever she was thinking was next to impossible.

"And you don't try to do anything else. Get it!" I said in a flat tone.

"Takliya

"Privacy!" She said loudly and in a moment everyone left the chamber.