CHAPTER THREE

I opened the text.

Lily:- ' Come fast to the café. It's being auctioned'

"What the hell?" I said to myself and started fumbling around in my room to change my clothes since I was in the dress I wore yesterday night, my headache long forgotten.

I got ready in 5 minutes, my hair all messy, untouched and made a run for the café.

To my horror, the café was sold till I reached there. Mrs and Mr Smith were crying their eyes out. Well they are an old couple, hardworking and kind hearted and of course the owners of the café. They didn't have any children so of course the café was only source of their income. Watching their sold like this meant watching their hard work crumbling on their feet but why would they sell it.

I, Anna and lily worked here. I don't know how will i break this news to Anna since she is not here.

I went to Mrs Smith and tried to ask her " Mrs Smith is everything fine, why did you need to sell the café? Did something happen?"

"Nothing is fine, he is a devil, he shouldn't have done that, what will happen to us now?" said she

"Whom are you talking about?" I asked

"Yesterday he came to buy our café, we didn't want to sell it, so he got it sold by government officials to him today" and she started crying hysterically

"But who's he?" I asked wanting to know who could be so heartless to do it

"Daniel Russo" Mr Smith told me

"He must be very stupid to do this kind of act, we will get him arrested by the cops." I said

"No Ariel you are stupid to not know who Daniel Russo is, he is the strongest man of this country, cops can't touch him because he makes the law in this country, he owns companies which comprise of almost half of the country. Also, rumours are that he owns the Italian mafia as well and kills whoever messes with him" said lily.

"But I don't understand why would he be interested in this small café when he owns many big companies" I said

"We don't know but what are we gonna do now" Mr Smith said

"I think we should talk to him maybe the rumours are well just rumours and not true, maybe he hasn't done this and maybe he will give it back to us if we tell him about the situation." I said hopefully

"No he is a beast, he has done this, I know that" said Mrs Smith.

"Is there any other way to get the café back?" I asked

"We can just pray to god, my child!" said Mrs Smith 

"If you say so but I think you should go home and take rest for now, we surely will find some way out of this" I said to Mr and Mrs Smith and they went home.

I also came back to hostel. I opened my room's door and saw Anna.

"Hey! Girl, I was just coming to the café but why are you back so early?" she asked me.

"Our café is sold." I told her

She stood there with a shocked face.

"That's not a good jock Ari, you know that right" said Anna

"I am not joking Anna, it's true and it is done by some Daniel Russo." I told her.

"What? You mean the Daniel Russo" she said

"Yes, I mean the Daniel Russo Anna"

"So what are we gonna do now and how are Mrs and Mr Smith taking the news" she asked me

"I don't know what we are gonna do but they are not taking it well" I told her truthfully.

"They gave their whole life to the café. That's so beastly of Daniel to buy their café without their will." She said

"Indeed a beast's act" I said

---- Time skip----

It's already 7:30pm. I and Anna are just on our way to the bar. Our day just went as a blur. We didn't even go to school today, we just couldn't stop ourselves from thinking that our workplace got crumbled.

"Why would he buy our café? It was just a small café for god's sake." said Anna

"I don't know Anna. Honestly, I didn't even know who he is till today." I told her.

And then there was eerie silence between us.

We reached the bar, changed into uniform and started working.

---- Few hours later----

Our shift was just about to end in 10 minutes.

"Hello" I turned to face the customer.

"Yes sir, what would you like to have?" I asked him

"This is for you" he said pointing towards his hand on the counter.

"Sorry sir I didn't understand" I told him politely

"You will, once you read it" said he and then he left

I looked at the counter and there was a small card with something written on it.

I picked it up, put it in my pocket and continued with my duty.

After our shift ended me and Anna were just walking back to hostel in silence, no words exchanged between us.

"Ariel" Anna spoke suddenly. I stopped walking and turned around. "Where are you going, we have reached" she said. I saw that I was walking ahead.

"Oh yeah, sorry" I said and entered the hostel.

"I know its hard time Ariel but don't think about it so much that it affects your health" Anna said to me when we entered our room.

"Yes Anna, you are right." I said

"Also we have to go to school tomorrow, so let's sleep now" she said

"Okay" I said and we changed our clothes and got laid on our beds.

After Anna slept, I took out that card to read it from my bag. I kept it in my bag from my uniform.

'Only you can tame the beast'

What does this mean? I thought to myself

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n :- Chapter three completed. And here comes the beast.

Well do you think it's the time for the beauty to meet her beast? comment below.

Also how did you like the chapter. Vote and comment below to tell me.

Until next time my lovely readers!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤