ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ Chapter 28⋆༶⋆˙⊹

A/n

I am deeply super 69696969 times sorry I didn't update on xmas eve like I said I would;; Im just quite busy now especially since school is starting soon and uhm my grandfather just passed away today so yeah...

Also happy birthday to one of my fav Ccs, Big Q <3 hope his birthday is as pogchamp as he is

Anyways here is the probably not that long-awaited chapter *insert sarcastic audience yays*

Y/n first person pov

I drove us up to the beach which wasn't too far from my apartment, we had almost everything for a perfect beach hangout day.

Food and drinks? Check

The two humans? Check

A picnic mat and an umbrella? Check

Sunblock and towels? Check check

Last thing we needed was to HAVE FUNNNNN.

I quickly spared no time and just jumped out the car the moment I parked it and went straight for the trunk. Clay just watched my childish excitement and laughed in amusement as he got out the car taking his own sweet time.

I struggled to get everything because apparently when you are excited you forget how terribly tiny and weak your are #pogthroughthepain

Thankfully though Clay came to my rescue and lightened my load by a ton. He took the umbrella, picnic blanket and the bag with towels so all I had left was the food basket and a light bag with random garbage we decided to bring.

Since I had the lighter load(in my opinion), I'd thought I could go ahead first and find us a nice chill spot but then I noticed Clay yards ahead of me, already beating me before I could do anything.

Upon realization that Clay had just done whatever I was planning to do, rendering me dumbstruck now, I quickly bolted over before I was further ditched.

I ran in my pastel teal and pink slippers onto the beach and as soon as I did, I could feel the sand getting on my feet as I kicked the ground in order to make it closer to the tall ass man who abandoned me by the car.

"CLAY-" I said, exasperated and out of breath due to my amazing unfitness, "WHY JUST WHY-"

"You look like you ran a marathon but you literally ran like 50 meters only." He replied, clearly enjoying the situation.

I rolled my eyes and just laid the stuff I was carrying, down onto the mat that Clay had already set up.

Clay first person pov

We just sat under the umbrella cracking each other up and talking about the weirdest topics ever when I suddenly remembered something.

"Hey y/n-"

"Y-yeah?" she asked, trying to calm down from laughing.

"Did you lock the car?-"

"HOLY SHIT!" The moment she realized she had left the car unlocked for a solid half hour, she just got up and ran for the parking lot. What was hilarious was that she mismatched our shoes so she was wearing a pastel slipper on her left foot and a giant sandal on her other.