Chapter Seventeen

For the past few days or weeks, (you lost track of time) you were locked up against the same old wall, alone and isolated. 

Twice or more a day, Dabi would bring you some food, dropping down the plate for you to crawl over and eat out from like some sort of animal while he would just watch you with a disgusted look on his face. For the first couple of days, he forced you to eat, grabbing your face, almost burning it, and shoving food down your throat.

You had lost a lot of weight since the meals were so much less than what you used to have. Your skin had grown pale and your arms had gotten even more exhausted, barely ever getting unchained. The pain hurt more and more. But what hurt the most was being isolated like this. It was driving you mad.

********

While Dabi wasn't a patient man, he knew what he was doing. You were much more stubborn than he thought, refusing to talk to him or look him in the eyes, even when he forced you to. But he knew how to break you down.

And it seemed that today would be the day you would.

Closing the door behind him, Dabi dropped down the tray, watching you rush over to it, and eat as if you hadn't eaten in years. He lit a cigarette, watching you with a scoff. "You disgust me. Eating like some pig, god."

You didn't answer, only attempted to drink the cup of water he always provided with the same microwaveable meals. You managed to drink it all up, before knocking the glass over.

Picking up the tray and glass, he turned away to once again leave you alone.

"W-wait! Dabi, please. Please stay. I can't be alone like this anymore. I-I I need...I need you. Please save me from this. Please." You begged, your voice hoarse as the tears began to cloud up your eyes.

Placing the tray to the side, he smirked, crouching down and holding your face. You could feel the temperature in his fingers begin to rise. "And why should I believe you?"

"B-because I love you! You're the only one I have left. The only one I need. I understand everything you did now. It was all for my own good. All for me. Thank you, Toya, thank you." You told him desperately.

He took a moment to stare into your eyes, looking for any hints of deceit. And when he couldn't find any, he kissed you. You kissed him back hungrily, finally happy to have some sort of physical contact.

He undid the chains, letting your sore arms flop down to the side. Then, he slowly picked you up, carrying you away from the room that was basically a jail cell at this point.

As you exited the area, you took in the scenery, nothing special, just a small space for a kitchen and a bar in the room next over. It wasn't Dabi's place, you knew what that looked like, so where was this?

He turned down a corridor until he reached a small bedroom. "You've been a good girl, so I think it's finally time I reward you, Doll."

(A/N: Yuh get it I guess 💃😳

I know this is kinda late but Happy Holidays! I hope you all had a good one!

Anyways, thanks for reading! Don't forget to comment & vote!