CHAPTER 05

As the train came to another halt all of them went off, and went their separate ways, Lyra went to find Lee Jordan and the Weasley twins.

When she did manage to find the three, she was greeted with hugs and a lot of questions which she laughed at.

As they were at the great hall, Lyra saw Remus at the high table with all the other teachers, Remus also looked at her, and she smiled at him, which he gladly returned.

The sorting ceremony begun, and they were just quiet, they were listening attentively on the new comers at their houses.

When the sorting ceremony ended, professor Dumbledore had came up to do his start of the term speech, but for the first time Lyra wasn't listening to anything that the headmaster said, she was thinking about her father, she missed him dearly, even if at times he can be a git.

Lyra laughed quietly and sighed, all she wants was to see him and hug him, Lyra knows that he's innocent, his Dad loves the Potter's dearly and they used to be at their flat, and Her Father is the Godfather of Harry, so he has no reason to sell the Potter's to The Dark Lord, unless, no It can't swore that he'll do it.

Lyra was brought back to reality when George gave her a small nudge.

"What?" Lyra asked putting her bangs aside and cleaning her glasses.

"Were going to the common room, what's wrong with you today" George asked giving Lyra a raised brow.

"Nothing, it's just there's a lot of things going on my mind" Lyra replied and George sighed.

"Let's just go, when we make it to the common room, we'll talk" George said with a small smile.

"Thanks Georgie" Lyra said and Kissed George in the cheeks, before George can say anything, Lyra went to Fred for a little talk, While George was left their holding his cheeks a light blush on his face.

Little did the two know that Remus saw it, and chuckled at how Lyra left the Weasley dumbfounded and a blushing mess at what she did.

"Quite amused aren't we?" A cold voice said from behind, Remus laughed lightly, he knows the voice to well.

"Well yes I am quite amused Severus" Remus said with a light chuckle.

"I see, quite amused with Ms. Black's flirtirous actions" Severus said looking at him with a sneer.

"Got it from her father" Remus said and smiled sadly.

"Couldn't agree more" Severus said, and walked pass Remus.

Remus couldn't believe his ears, Severus Snape agreed with him, he left the Great Hall and went to his new quarters.

As he sat on his chair and he smiled, as he was going to get his trunk someone knocked at his door, he stretched a bit and headed for the door.

As he opened the door a smile formed at his lips.

"Lyra, why are you here? Aren't you supposed yo be at your common room?" Remus asked whilst letting Lyra in.

"I just need someone to talk too" Lyra said looking at his Godfather, and sat on a chair.

"Aren't you close with anyone from your dorm?" Remus asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I literally have no one to talk to in that bloody room" Lyra replied.

"Ah I see, now what do you want to talk about?" Remus asked, who now has a playful grin.

"You know how everyone talks about Dad, they actually blame it on me!" Lyra said, and getting one cigarette.

"Just don't listen to them you know, you have nothing to do with it" Remus reassured the girl.