CHAPTER 06

*EDITED

The first day of classes started and Remus was leading the third years at the teachers lounge where he has a surprise for the said students.

As he opened the door the room was empty, but one professor was there.

"Hello there Severus" He greeted.

"I should be going I don't want to see how you mess things up Lupin" He said with a sneer, "Oh, and watch out for Longbottom over there he's quite a handful" Remus was stunned, but let Snape take his leave.

"Today we're learning about boggarts, now does anyone knows what a boggart is?" Lupin asked a d Hermione's hand shot up.

"Yes Ms. Granger?" He asked with enthusiasm.

"A creature that turns to anything that you fear" Hermione answered and Remus smiled.

"Very good Ms. Granger, now Here in this cabinet over here lies a boggart, now Neville would you like to tell me what scares you the most?" Remus asked still being enthusiastic.

"Professor Snape" Neville said quietly.

"Sorry Neville I didn't quite hear you" Remus said smiling at the boy.

"Professor Snape" Nevill said, now with a bit of confidence, and the whole class started to crack, while Neville lowered his head, and blushed out of embarrassment.

"Ah yes, Severus can get quite intimidating" Remus said and the whole class went quiet.

"Now Neville I heard you live with your grandma" Remus said, and Neville managed to squeak a yes.

"What does your grandma wear?" He asked the boy once more.

"She wore a floral dress, a hat that has a dead stuffed vulture, and a red bag" Neville said still lowering his head.

"Now I want you to imagine Professor Snape in your grandmother's clothes, and once I relies the boggart I want you to say ridikkulus, now all of you repeat after me ridikkulus" Remus said and the students repeated the spell.

"Now Neville I want you to focus, and everyone back away" Remus said, and all the students backed away.

As Remus opened the cabinet there stood Professor Snape.

"Now Neville Focus" He said looking at Neville.

"R-ridikkulus" Neville squealed and the whole class roared in laughter.

———

His class finally ended and Remus was thinking about his class's boggarts and smiled, he was still deep in thought when Someone knocked at the door.

Remus wondered who it was, but nonetheless answered the door.

He was shocked to see Lyra in front of him, "What are you doing here? You're supposed to be in class" .

Lyra saw the shock in Remus's face, "We were dismissed early, my next class's in 10 minutes", Remus nodded at this.

"You seem to have a lot of energy" Remus said smiling at her.

"Of course, remember" Lyra said pointing at her glasses, and Remus smiled he knows that her glasses has to do something with the spells she casts.

"Well I'm off to Transfiguration and I was wondering if you were going to have a walk around since, you mentioned you want to go around" Lyra said and Remus nodded it was true, he wants to walk around to go to the places where he and his friends were happy.

"Ok then I'll be leaving enjoy your walk" Lyra said with a cheeky smile.

Lyra walked to the library to study more on her O.W.L.'s, as she went to the library she was greeted by Madame Pince.