Compulsion

San sit next to gulf....gulf are you okay....??

Gulf: hmm feeling something weird but happy...

San: that's exactly you need to be...always happy....

Gulf: san you will be there to teach me right?? Am I asking too much??

San: Gulf if you ask me the whole world I am ready to give you....san touched gulf cheek take care of yourself gulf....and let's go...else if mew will see us like this he will lose his control....

Gulf: hmm san I wanted to make you their godfather if you don't mind....

San: sure...at least I can be their godfather....

Gulf: you know I can't make your their father right....

San: hmm I know very well come....let's go...

Mew came in sometime .... gulf and san are playing with babies...obviously, the babies look like seven months old as compared to human babies...happy and healthy....

Mew San and gulf went to their home....

Mew: I have a surprise for you baby.....

Gulf turned and he saw their parents.... Gulf was surprised....

Gulf looked at mew.... What we will tell them....

Gulf's mom dad aww my kids.... They are looking so cute.... Gulf did you have any name in your mind....

Gulf was really confused....

Mew's mom dad.... Aww, gulf congratulations I am happy that you delivered such cute angels...

Gulf: whisper.... Mew what you have done... they are not asking when I got pregnant ... They are not saying these babies are big... They are not questioning as they knew everything....

Mew was about to speak when gulf's parent said.... Gulfie are you okay... I mean .... Is it tough to be a vampire.... You okay na baby....??

Gulf: compulsion really Mew....

Mew: yes baby I used compulsion ...I first tell them that a vampire is a normal thing and then tell them about you.... They will behave like open-minded parents and they won't tell this to anyone....

Gulf: baby I love you....

Gulf and all played with babies for long and later they left for home....

San stayed as he knows in starting it will be difficult for gulf....but as gulf has already watched Mew so he knows 90 percent of things...and he is mentally prepared too...

After 2 days....

San: Mew now it's your turn to take care of babies and I am going with gulf...

Mew: but I can also teach gulf these things....

Gulf: these are your baby too Mew ...they need their one parent with them and...I don't need sex education ....else I would surely come to you....now stop being jealous....

San and gulf left....

After learning a few things....

Gulf: you are a great teacher....but I am a bit hungry.....can we have more....

San: no Gulfie not more than this...you had enough....

Gulf makes a pouty face....San you are really bad....