Chapter 23: Love and Passion

Luna's POV

I rush behind Cole, and I found him outside,"What the fuck! Cole?, What is wrong with you?",

"I am sorry Luna, but I can't do this", he tells me.

"But why?", He looks at me. As though telling, me something with his eyes, but I am not expert in reading eyes. To know, what is bothering him, he has to tell me.

"Cole remember, clause no. 5, of our fake relationship contract; to work this fake relationship we have to, communicate with each other, so please Cole tell me, what is wrong with you", I remind him, of our contract, in a hope, that he will tell me, what is bothering him.

"This is doesn't matter, to our relationship",

"It does!", I raise my voice.

I take his hand in mine,"Cole, please tell me, what is wrong?, Why you can't, meet Jenny? , You know she is the key, to publish your story, you have to meet her, in order to fulfill your dream",

"It just", he sighs.

"It just, what?", I put little pressure, because I can't let Cole, just give up.

"I am afraid that, Jenny will not, like my story", I see the tears, in Cole's eyes, through his glasses.

"You know Luna, writing is not, just a hobby for me, it's more than a mere hobby, when I start to write, I put the things, on the paper, which I don't tell loud to anyone, and I don't let anyone read my stories, only Dad and Sarah have read my written stories, I am just afraid Luna, that if Jenny don't like my story, I will lose, confidence over my writing, I am afraid, I will give up writing, and writting is the only thing, which makes me truly happy", I can clearly see, the love and passion, of Cole towards his writing. And now when I know why he is afraid, to meet Jenny. I will not let him, run away, because of his inferiority complex.

I cup his face," Listen to me, Jenny will like your story, because you have written it, with all your heart, and as Hemingway once said, 'There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed', and I think you have bled enough, so Jenny will definitely like your story, and I am sure she will definitely publish it to",

"But you never, read my stories",

"I know that, but I also know, that you are remarkably talented", I tell him, and he smiles.

Cole's Pov

Luna drops her hands, from my cheeks. And I instantly crave for her warm and gentle touch. Luna's words have boosted confidence inside me. And I am ready to meet Jenny Bloom.

"Now let's go", she holds my hand, and takes me inside.

"Look there is Jenny", Luna looks at me,"and now, don't you dare, to run away", she threatens me, and this makes me chuckle. "Don't laugh, I promise, if this time you run, I will break up with", Luna tries to put a straight face, by controlling her laugh.

"I will not run this time, I promise", I mean it, what I said. I am not gonna try to run again.

While I and Luna, were talking, Jenny Bloom, comes herself to meet us.

"Hey Luna, how are you?", Jenny asks.

"I am fine, just covered in yellow cast", Luna jokes, and looks at me.

"And who is this handsome man", Jenny looks at me and asks.

What? Me and handsome?

"He is Cole Davis, my boyfriend".

"Hi", I say with timid voice. I am sure it sounded like lamb.

Luna looks at me, and then to Jenny Bloom,"I know Jenny, you must be busy, with Charity art auction, but I want to talk to you about something".

"Of course Girl, you can talk to me, any time",

Luna beams brightly,"Well, this is my talented boyfriend", she looks at me,"He is an aspiring writer, and I just want you to read, his story, and if you like it, you can publish it".

Jenny looks at us with a serious face,"Well, Luna I can't publish a story which is not good", she looks at me and smiles,"but, I will read the story, that is a promise, but if I don't like the story, I am sorry I will not publish it".

This is the thing, because of this fear of getting rejected, I was afraid to meet Jenny Bloom. Luna holds my hand, pushing away my negative thoughts.

"But right now, I can at list, hear the title of your story", Jenny demands, to hear the title of my story, but  how can I tell her, the title of my story in front of Luna?.

I look at Luna, and then at Jenny Bloom,"Nerdy Boy and the Girl with alluring eyes",

"Interesting title, I am really looking forward, to read the story",

"Trust me, the story is worth reading, because Cole have written with all his heart and soul", Luna tells Jenny. Luna haven't read my story but, without reading the story Luna have so much confidence in me. And I am afraid, that I might let her down.

"We will see that", Jenny Bloom says and beams.

I hope Jenny Bloom likes the story, because the story is not all fictional. It has also has auto biographical elements. The story is about the nerdy boy, who falls in love with the girl with the most alluring eyes, but the girl don't fall back, in love with him. The ending of the story is tragic. Because the story is about me and Luna, the girl with the most alluring eyes is Luna.

Author's Note
Hi guys, I hope you all, liked today's chapter. Stay tuned for next chapter, until next Wednesday. Don't forget to vote and comment.
With Lots of Love XX