Chapter 18

Kai's POV

Today is Tuesday and I still have 5 days until Sunday.

My phone vibrated.

"Your class is until noon so I expect you to be home before 1 PM."

"Babe, I will have lunch with Pleng. Before 3 maybe. My shift starts at three."

"BEFORE 1 PM." He replied. What's with the caps lock?

Before 1 PM means  before 3 PM to me. Whatever, Cole!
I'll just say that it is traffic. I am so smart. I need to have lunch with Pleng because I am going to discuss some important matters with her.

It was already 12, I met Pleng at the cafeteria.

"What is this about?" She asked me. "Are you sure you only want to talk to me? How about War?"

"No need for War. I can't tell him things like this...uhmm...We are doing it on Sunday. Cole told me to prepare, but I don't know what preparations do I need."

"Damn it, Kai. Why  would you ask me?"

"You always talk to me about this before. I thought you have an idea."

"I am a woman, I never experienced it. But from what I know, you need to prepare your body. I mean down there." Pleng slapped my butt. "Did you ever see Cole's sword?" She giggled.

"Why are you smiling like that, Pleng? I hope you are not imagining my boyfriend. I am going to kill you."

Cole calling...

I picked up the phone and put him on speaker.

"Where are you?"

"School. I am already about to leave."

"The driver is almost there. He will bring you to the museum. I told Cir that I requested you here."

Damn it. I was planning to stay here longer.

"Got it, babe."

"I love you. "

"I love you."

I sighed.

He dropped the call.

Pleng laughed at me. "Go ahead and wait for your driver. We don't want to mess up with Cole."

I stood up and wait for my boyfriend's driver at the gate.

Someone purposely pushed me. "Sissy." They laughed. If only they knew that I was Cole's boyfriend, they wouldn't dare make fun of me like this.

They were a group of guys who always annoys me in school. I don't want to create a scene because every guard is Sir Gulf's scholar and what they hate the most is us being involved in a fight inside the school. An exemption is when it is caused by protecting Cole. But this is not, so I have to endure.

They've been treating me like this since last year after I turned down Harry.I guess they are not aware who is my boyfriend yet.

"Damn it. Stop bothering me."
Harry placed his arm around my shoulder.
"Date me. I know you are into guys." His friends laughed.

Many people can see us here outside the main gate so I am trying to act cool. I pulled his arm and twisted it to his back. "Don't dare touch me again."
Cole will be crazily mad when he sees this guy touching me.

Kim approached us and showed them his gun. It was enough for them to leave me alone.

"Such a troublemaker, Kai." This is Cole's main bodyguard since he was a kid.

"I didn't start it."

"Stay away from trouble. You are a member of Elite. You know what to do."

Even Kim is so strict. He is serious as always.

I just entered the car quietly.

When we reached the museum parking. I immediately ran inside to see my boyfriend. I saw him talking to a group of oldies so I headed straight to his office. I am still hungry because I wasn't able to eat earlier.

I saw some paper bags placed on his desk so I opened them thinking it was food. When I opened it, I got stunned. These are condoms and gels. I put it back and sat on his chair. What did I just fucking see? Is this for our Sunday session or he is using it for other guys? It was a lot. It can't be just for mine alone. I am being paranoid again. I saw dozens of XL condoms in different colors.

My boyfriend entered the room.

"I miss you, babe." He hugged me. He pulled me from the chair so he can sit instead and positioned me on his lap. "I ordered food already." He checked the paper bag and put it in his drawer.

"What is that?" I asked.

"Nothing."

"Let me see." I acted like I didn't see it yet.

I thought he wouldn't show me.

"These are for Sunday." I gulped. So it was really for us. Why did I suddenly feel nervous?

"Why did you buy a lot?"

"Why babe? Do you think it will just end with one time? Well, let me tell you this, it will not. That is why I am asking you to prepare yourself."

Cole's POV

I think I scared him after showing him the bag full of condoms. Of course, that is for a week's use. The last thing I will want is to make him crippled.

It was already Saturday and I am so damn excited. I asked Cirrus for Kai's three-day off. I want to make it at least a week because I think Kai will be needing a week of rest after. I've been trying to hold back my urges for weeks now, so I can't promise him with just one or two. It would be more than that. I always jerk off by myself and since I have Kai, I am dying to experience real sex with him. Yes, I never have done it before too but inside my brain, I have fucked him countless times already.

Kai is now packing up his stuff. We will be staying at my penthouse. I don't want any restraints. I want us to focus and make him loud as he can be without thinking that someone might hear him.

We just ate dinner with mom and dad and went straight to our love nest.

When we reached the penthouse, I noticed him being quiet.

"Are you okay, babe?"

"Are we doing at exactly midnight?" I chuckled.

"Why? It's up to you. We can do it after lunch tomorrow. Are you excited?" I can't believe that we are even planning the exact time of our lovemaking.

When we were in the bed, I noticed that he is putting enough distance between us.

"Babe, you can't cross the line yet. Okay?"
I just nodded. He is so cute.

He covered himself with a thick blanket. I just let him be because tomorrow is our big day.

I woke up by Kai's alarm.
I grabbed his phone to turn it off.

I chuckled when I saw his screen.

"Love with Cole 🥰😘🥳"

He fuckin set an alarm for our big day. Damn it. You are making me more excited, Kai.