CHAPTER 1 | BREAK UP

BREAK UP | 01

[Entering new world...]

[Transferring memories...]

June felt the familiar tingling over his body as he received the memories.

[Mission Intro : The main leads of the story are heir of different multimillionaire companies who are forced to marry each other]

Typical rich family's tradition, June thought with a mental eye roll.

[Host, you are going to enter the supporting actor's body who is the female lead's boyfriend before she gets married with the male lead. Before the marriage, both the main leads agree to divorce after they inherit their own companies. The female lead convince the supporting actor to wait for her once she gets divorced.

However, the main leads soon fall in love and withdraw their plan to get divorce. And live happily thereafter.
In the end the supporting actor is left alone, waiting for the female lead.]

[...transferring memories complete.]

[Host, your mission is to stop the marriage between the main leads and accumulate hundred percent favorability points from either of the main leads. Good luck, host.]

June Weng opened his eyes and looked around his surrounding—something he did whenever he entered a new world.

He found himself in a warm cafe by the window, with a cup of mocha clasped in his hand.

He turned towards the window and caught sight of his reflection, looking back at him was a man with porcelain skin and wide set of electric blue eyes. His butterscotch hair was tousled and fell over his forehead in soft curls.

He glanced at the watch on his wrist and frowned slightly, the female lead of the story—Clover Xiao had asked him to meet here. But twenty minutes had passed, she had not arrived yet.

June sipped on his mocha and stared out of the window scanning through his new body's old memories and wondering how he could met with the male lead. The old owner of the body had only seen the male lead—Noah Zang in televisions, newspapers and magazine covers.

The tingling of bell bought June out of his thoughts and he craned his neck to look at the entrance.

Clover Xiao's coffee brown eyes swept through the cafe and landed on June's face with a smile. She quickly made her way towards his direction. Before sitting down, she lightly placed a kiss on June's lips.

June mentally cringed at the kiss and unconsciously, wiped his lips with the heel of his palm. Thankfully, Clover was busy shrugging out of her coat to notice.

"How was your day, babe?", Clover smiled brightly at June, as she tucked her honey blonde hair behind her ears.

June gave her a quick smile, "The usual, nothing special."

He placed his chin on his hand, "What about you? Why did you called me here so suddenly? You could have come to my apartment directly."

"About that..." Clover slowly began. She played with the ends of her sleeves—something she often did when she was nervous.