35

Aimee was back at the hospital, waiting outside Isaac's room

Aimee was back at the hospital, waiting outside Isaac's room. She still had little to no progression. Scott had texted everyone moments ago saying that Stiles had checked himself into Eichen, the mental hospital. She had a bad feeling about Stiles being alone in that hell hole.

She was there for roughly three days before she saw someone she recognized, "Melissa how is he doing?"

She sat down next to the blonde girl, "He's healing but very slow."

"So he isn't going to die?" She asked the mother like figure who nodded with almost tears coming down.

Suddenly she got a tingle down her spine, "Melissa, when you get home and put mountain ash around your house."

Let me in.

"Something bad is happening," she told the older women. Everything was a blur, it was happening again. It was happening again, she needed to save them. She had to save them but she knew she had to protect the hospital, Isaac, and Melissa.

"Stay nearby, okay?" Aimee told Melissa, "Stiles let the darkness in."

"How do you know?" Melissa stared at the girl.

Aimee breathed in and flashed her green eyes, "Call it a feeling," Her eyes blinked back to normal, "I can feel the darkness."

She sent a quick text to all her pack telling them of the darkness but no one responded.

"Aimee, Melissa!" A voice boomed down the hallway. Both woman jumped up, "Aimee!"

"Allison?" Aimee questioned as Allison and Noah came into view.

Allison grabbed Aimee's arm, "Melissa if you see Stiles, its not him," Allison told her before she looked at Aimee, "He's at his house. We gotta go."

The three took off without saying goodbye.

By the time they arrived, Chris and Derek met them at the front door. The two prepared to kill, "He isn't here," Aimee told them as Noah opened the front door. They ran up the stairs to see a chess board with sticky notes on it with their names.

"This is what Stiles used to try to explain to me about all of you," Noah bent down to look at the chess board.

"Cool, maybe it's a message from Stiles. The real Stiles," Allison told the group.

"Is there any reason my names on the king?" Derek asked as Chris picked up Isaac's piece that was off the board.

Noah glanced at him, "Well your heavily guarded. Though I guess the alarming detail is that you're one move from being checkmate, Aimee too."

Aimee stared at the board, she was beside Scott's piece and was a rook. Scott was the knight, as well as Allison's. All three of them stood on the middle line, the front lines.