Chapter 43

MADISON POVI threw the stick, and Max ran after it "Come on, Max!" Nick yelled

MADISON POV
I threw the stick, and Max ran after it "Come on, Max!" Nick yelled.

"No, Max...come to me." I jumped up and Max threw the stick down and ran off "Traitor!" Nick and I yelled.

We laughed and the car pulled up "Finally, come on." Nick said I nodded "Max! Let's go!" I whistled and he came out following Nick and I.

We got in, a bag of food being handed to us and two chocolate shakes "Thank you." We took it and Max climbed into the back.

"So where to?" Nick asked "Somewhere not far." Nik said and I looked over at Stefan. I haven't talked to him at all in the 3 months we've been together.

I still care about him though, I can see he's falling apart. He misses Elena...even Damon. I miss him too.

We ended up at a bar "Little sister." Klaus looked at her she sighed and messed up her hair and pulled her dress down a bit.

"Go compel everyone." Klaus told Stefan he nodded and went inside "Come on." Klaus held his hands out for us.

We both grabbed them and followed him in. While Stefan and I grew apart, I built my relationship back up with Klaus.

Like it used to be. I don't really talk to Amelia though, I've kinda been avoiding her.

Klaus lets me talk to Damon, I just can't tell him where we are. Nick talks to Tyler and Carol all the time.

We're enjoying our summer, while everyone thinks this was apart of the deal Stefan made with Klaus.

"Ray? Ray Sutton?" Klaus walked up to a man at the bar "who wants to know?" He asks

"I've been looking everywhere for you. We started in Florida, Pensacola met a young chap who you worked with before you moved to Memphis. He directed me to two lovely young women and they lead me here to you." Klaus explained to him.

He gets up to leave "I think I'll be going." Ray said "not so fast mate you only just got here now your type are very hard to come by." Amelia said and Ray turns to leave, but Stefan stops him

"I wouldn't do that." Stefan said pushing him "vampires." He said "you're a smart one." Amelia said smiling

"My friend here is a vampire he's compelled everyone in the bar so don't look to them for help..my sister and I however we're something else a different kind of monster we've got some vampire and we've got some wolf, my sister she's also got some witch in her." Klaus smirked.

"What?" He asked "A hybrid ray We're both, well I'm a trybrid, but that's beside the point you see he wants more of us." Amelia said

"You being the first werewolf I've come across in a many moon pun intended, Ray. I need you to direct us to your pack so...where can I find them Ray?" Nik asked