Small Preview From The Next Chapter

Innumerable loss of energy accompanied by endless fatigue throughout the body.

Countless broken bones accompanied by endless pain running through the body.

Innumerable blood loss accompanied by endless adrenaline rushing through the being.

That is all there is to describe the current state of a young person breathing heavily almost as if she were drowning, feeling a lot of indescribable sensations and feelings running through every corner of her body, and feeling on the verge of collapse at any moment...

Yet that boy refused to fall.

Its surroundings seemed to be a huge room belonging to that of a medieval castle. With a closer look, the weary and injured person can be seen holding a sword in hand while he was standing in what could be described as a pile of corpses belonging to knights that contained nothing inside, not even a living organism at least, and as also countless armored figures around and surrounding the person.

As the weary and injured boy tried to catch his breath, he kept remembering what he was striving for - he was trying so hard to the point of exhaustion almost as if he wanted to die. From his birth, he was treated as a useless outcast by society. He had reasons similar to that of everything when he was born imposing, but his treatment was worse since he kept going even knowing of his greatness to achieve his goal of showing that even imposing people can also become great beings. Those he called his own family abandoned him. Those he called friends abandoned him. Those people he longed to become abandoned him. Everyone in the world turned their back on him...

Until someone came to rescue him from that painful loneliness...

His presence was warm and soft. his voice was stern but soft and fatherly. He was the first person who showed him affection and affection by treating him, not as an outcast, but as a human being. That man allowed him to get out of the bottom, guide him and help him reach the highest peak, even being aware that the path to that high place would not be so easy and would be full of pain. However, that little boy accepted the difficult and painful in which he would be submitting.

He was at the bottom, he longed for the highest place. He knows the sadness of being weak more than anyone.

His teacher expects high expectations of him - and in no way is he going to disappoint the person who saved him from his sorry and terrible life. He is going to become that powerful and great that he has longed to be since he was a child. No matter what he faces in the future.

Grunting and ignoring the pain coursing through his body, he slowly forced his body to hold steady and look up with determination, staring at the armored army surrounding him as his hair shadowed his eyes. Yet something was noticeable in his gaze...

A slight but noticeable golden light along with a strange pattern seemed to glow from their orbs.