𝟨𝟦 | 𝖬𝖠𝖪𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖯𝖫𝖠𝖸𝖲

"BUT VIC SAID-" Meech starts trying to talk his friend out of his plan to murder his biological father

"BUT VIC SAID-" Meech starts trying to talk his friend out of his plan to murder his biological father. "And? He let her struggle and suffer cause of what my momma was doing so when it comes to her, what he say don't fucking matter." Demon shakes his head. "Gone head, lil bro." He nods to J-Rock's little brother Devin. He had on an AAU t-shirt with a box of World's Finest Chocolate, so he wouldn't appear as suspicious he had his chains tucked. They all watched him knock on the door.

"I swear to God if some happen to my lil brother-" J-Rock starts. He let it get this far without voicing his opinions, he should've just stayed quiet. The ball was already rolling and there wasn't any stopping it. "Don't make me knock yo ass out." Five tells him. After fifteen minutes, Devin comes back to the car. "Five people. Four niggas, one bitch. Three of 'em strapped. Juwan, Ace, Slim, and his son and daughter."

"Go in?" J-Rock asks. "Ace in there. You gotta wait." Tadoe shakes his head. Ace had been Vic's day one for forever. He had immunity regardless of how bad Demon wanted to dead this shit. "Call him," Meech says, making Demon call Ace. "Aye, where you at?" Demon asks. "What you need?" Ace avoids answering the question. "The alarm went off at the club and I can't go up there." Demon lies. "How many?"

"A four-alarm." He continues to lie, just to put a lil pep in his step. "Ight, I'm finna go over there now." He sits back and waits for Ace to leave.

"Knock everybody in there out and take him to the docks. Bully sick ass know what to do with him." Demon says. His friends knew better than to let him go in because he most definitely would've killed Juwan on the spot despite wanting him to suffer. Between making Juwan suffer and putting himself out of own his misery, Demon was picking himself but Juwan had to suffer for everything he had put his mother and grandmother through.

Loyalty over everything.

Demon was mad at Cynthia but she still raised him when his parents failed to. He still had a strong tie of loyalty for her. "Pull up." Tadoe makes a call to their backup driver. Meech still wasn't talking to his brother and Demon wasn't about to have their issues fuck this up for him.

Everybody gets out except for Devin and Demon. "What did he do?" Devin asks. "What?" Demon looks in the backseat. "Why he getting tortured and murdered? What he do?"

"Don't worry about it." Demon shakes his head. "But I like aided and abetted in this shit and I don't know why. I don't think that's fair." Devin tells him. "I liked you more when you buffered," Demon says making the boy mug him. "But...on some real shit. The less you know the better." He adds.

"But I'm not content with what I do know." Demon looked at him thinking, "This nigga giving me Cece vibes."

"You finna be content with what you know and be happy you know that." Demon tells him making the boy roll his eyes. "That's not fair. I hate it here." Devin complains. "That's my father." Demon explains looking ahead at the house. "I thought Vic was your-"

"He is but just off biology, that nigga my...yeah."

Devin began to ask more questions and Demon found himself answering even though the majority of the time he was beating around the bush. "So what did he do?" Devin asks. "Some goof-ass shit." Demon vaguely responds.

"But you do goofy shit every day. Let's not forget you shot up my momma's house." Devin crosses his arms. "Take that shit up with yo lame ass brother. Nobody told that nigga to give my shit away for pussy. The fuck is taking them so long?" Demon says before mumbling to himself as he starts to get a FaceTime call from Tadoe.

"What?" Demon asks.

"Rin don't like them, right?" He asks, flipping the camera on an unconscious Milo and Leilani.

"Cause I can just bow bow they asses right now if you want to do a good deed or some shit." Tadoe offers after Demon confirms his assumptions about how Corinne felt about the siblings. "Just break his ribs or some shit but hurry the fuck up." Demon shakes his head. "All of 'em?" Tadoe asks. "Yeah."

♥︎♥︎♥︎
a/n: this short but that mean y'all get a long chapter on friday and you will find out what that pregnancy test said so yeah

♥︎♥︎♥︎a/n: this short but that mean y'all get a long chapter on friday and you will find out what that pregnancy test said so yeah