Bonus Chapter 2

I'm not sure whether you all will like this chapter.

Alexandra's POV

I pulled Aiden into a hug and asked," Where are the others?"

He rolled his eyes and said," Do you even care about me? They are coming. I came early to help you stage the taking away Greg operation."

I smacked his shoulder," Aiden!"

He asked," What?"

I whispered," It's over. Xander apologised, Ben too. The operation was cancelled ."

He said," Come on, it's going to be fun now. See what's going to happen!"

He walked inside and hugged everyone and then he said," Greg, have you packed all your bags? "

Greg's eyes widened. Xander, Ben and Cass shouted," Mom! You said you were not letting him go to the white moon!"

Blake raised his eyebrow and pulled me towards him and asked," What is he doing?"

I shrugged and watched as Aiden played out his plan.

Cass was hugging a crying Greg while Xan and Ben were pestering Aiden to not take Greg to White moon.

Then they came to me and asked," Mom! Please! You said you wouldn't let him go."

Aiden looked at me and winked. I played along," It was your dad who wanted to send Greg with your uncle. Why don't you ask him?"

I winked at Blake while he glared at me as I went to Aiden who was laughing silently.

He laughed," I love making him miserable."

I rolled my eyes as I went outside to welcome others.

Before I could even open the door, I heard various shoutings.

When I opened, Pierce clashed with me.

I said," Pierce! Not even a hug for your favourite aunt?"

He grinned and hugged me," Aunt Alex! I missed you !"

I grinned back," I missed you too, Pierce. Greg is in the living room."

He dashed out to see Greg while I pulled Elina into a hug and then Lana.

Lana was Elina and Aiden's daughter. She acted and looked like Elina.

As I lifted her, she squealed," Aunt Alex! Daddy let me ride on the back of his wolf. It was so cool."

I beamed at her," Really?! If Uncle Blake is free he may also let you ride on his wolf's back. Why don't you go and ask him? He is with Cassidy."

Then I let her down.

She shouted," Cass! Cass!", forgetting Blake.

Ash and Elliott along with their five-year-old daughter Diana came in next and I welcomed them in.

Others haven't come. Jason was staying in a White Moon with Andrew, they both promised to come next month.

Nate and Nina have gone to visit Nina's parents with their children Talia who was seven and their son who was three.

Elijah and his mate Daisy were on vacation. Felix and his mate Jess have also gone with Nate.

AL and Landon said they will be here. I waited for about five minutes and then went inside to call them.

But Blake beat me to it and said," AL said they got a bit late and will be here in an hour."

I frowned and asked," What happened?"